Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

6,875 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Basic technical round with questions based on logic, English, and math. It was a 30-45mins exam and they shortlisted candidates based on the results. Once, shortlisted from the first round, there was a behavioral interview. They also asked few basic technical questions also.

Interview Questions

• Explain the functionality of linked list?   2 Answers

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

RECEIVED CALL FROM COMPANY RECRUITER FOR AN INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW, AND THEN ADVANCED TO TWO FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW WITH THE HR MANAGER AND THE CONSULTIGN PARTNER.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

brief phone screening with recruiter to discuss the position and projects/work experience, then a technical interview (webcam) with 2 engineers. technical interview consisted of a mix of fundamentals (arrays, different types of loops, pointers/referencing) as well as more language-specific questions based on your previous experience. there is also an online aptitude test (1 hr, 15 questions) which is based mostly on math and logic

Associate Interview

Interview

Got emailed by a recruiter, applied and set up for a video interview the same week. Interview went pretty well and was sent an offer 2 weeks later. This was my first interview in the field.

Interview Questions

• What are the 5 OOP principles?   1 Answer
    • What’s the different between public and private?   Answer Question
    • What’s a do while loop?   Answer Question
    • What’s the difference between and object and a class?   1 Answer
    • How far can a car drive that has 4 tires and a spare given each tire has a range of 40k miles?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Brief 5 min phone screening just talking about the job and possible relocation. Followed up by 1 hour web interview with 2 people. Both were nice and easy to talk to. Mostly just technical questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Recruited at a college career fair. Very easy and simple process. Online non-coding quick questionaire -> video interview -> hr interview -> hr/technical interview. Other glassdoor reviews pretty much had all the questions written down. Surprisingly, did not interact with a single offshore employee which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

• Know the basics of OOP, SQL, SDLC, polymorphism type, abstract classes and interfaces, and what JVM abbreviates. Behavioral questions are standard.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

They ask questions about tech background, most questions available on Glassdoor. I applied online, completed a phone screen about a week or two later, followed by the technical interview. I found out about 3-4 weeks after my interview that I received the position.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2018.

Interview

Applied Online at Infosys. Had a phone screening less than a week later to set up an online video-interview. Was asked to do a quick and easy assessment before the interview, asked basic GRE-style questions. Interview itself was very easy, half basic technical questions to make sure I knew coding principles and the SDLC, other half was projects I've worked on and how I've handled working in a team. Offer came the next day.

Interview Questions

• SDLC, types of loops, parts of OOP, tell us about a time working in a team didn't go so well.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2018.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who saw my profile on Piazza. Set up an interview extremely quickly. 45 minute interview, 30 minutes technical and 15 minutes behavioral. Got back to me about their decision within one business day.

Associate Interview

Interview

It took about a couple weeks, but I got an assessment on HackerRank with about 15 questions. These weren't too bad because they were mostly common sense and algebra based.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through the website. The process takes about 4 weeks. First round is an IQ Test. Then technical interview with 2 engineers who know their stuff. Makes sure you know your projects and OOP and SQL

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.