Infosys Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Infosys

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 10512 candidate interviews
Infosys
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Total 3rounds 2 coding each coding round consists of 3coding questions 1human resources +Technical And got this opportunity through hack with infy contest And i got selected for system engineer specialist role and the entire process will be virtual

Interview Questions
  • Data structure and algorithms questions Oops Project in depth
    1 Answer
Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Technical section followed by personality/work styles questions. Technical questions were fairly basic OOP concepts, and a few more language-specific questions. You need not get all of these right as there were some specific questions I couldn't recall the answer to and still progressed. Work styles were mostly boilerplate about working with/interacting with others professionally.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the four pillars of OOP. What is the relationship between an object and a class?etc.
Infosys
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

It was okish. As the interviewer didn't knew what to ask n how to select on what basis. I wld suggest to go prepared. All the best for your turn!

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

First online test is conducted question was simple reasoning, English and programming languages. They selected the candidate from online test for interview. There was 1:1 interview, in which they asked about personal information and about basics of c programming.

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

they asked all about project that was done and technical questions about c, c++ and object oriented programming concepts and dbms concepts. they asked how is the project helpful in future

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

2-step and straight forward process, detailed interview by project manager and consultant on site. Drilled through previous work experience and relevance for the required position. Have an insight into the project requirements and discussed fit.

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Interview Process overall is good. It starts with basic Oops concept, collections then covering all framework including spring and hibernate. Also asked about few unit testing tools like Junit and mockito.

Interview Questions
Infosys
Anonymous Employee in Calcutta
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Calcutta)

Interview

I applied through HACKwithinfy and got shortlisted for further interview. There were two rounds for hackathon. After that, we were shortlisted for interview. The process took atleast one month. It was one to one interview session and also the coding problems were to be written on paper.

Interview Questions
Infosys
Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Average process , technical interview followed by HR discussion and managerial round . It was for experienced and was not very tough , it took around 45 min to get through the technical discussion

Interview Questions
Infosys
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore)

Interview

The Infosys recruitment process for system Engineer role consists of 3 rounds in total. They are: Online Test (This includes Reasoning Ability, Mathematical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Pseudocode and Puzzles) Technical Interview HR Interview

Interview Questions
  • What is your strong point in terms of technical knowledge? Like JAVA, C, C++. What is inheritance? What are the different types of inheritance? What are any two the differences between C++ and Java? How modularity is present in C++? How abstraction and encapsulation complementary? What is a linked list?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10,512 Interviews