Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Basic technical round with questions based on logic, English, and math. It was a 30-45mins exam and they shortlisted candidates based on the results. Once, shortlisted from the first round, there was a behavioral interview. They also asked few basic technical questions also.

Interview Questions

• Explain the functionality of linked list?   4 Answers

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

RECEIVED CALL FROM COMPANY RECRUITER FOR AN INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW, AND THEN ADVANCED TO TWO FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW WITH THE HR MANAGER AND THE CONSULTIGN PARTNER.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2018.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who saw my profile on Piazza. Set up an interview extremely quickly. 45 minute interview, 30 minutes technical and 15 minutes behavioral. Got back to me about their decision within one business day.

Associate Interview

Interview

It took about a couple weeks, but I got an assessment on HackerRank with about 15 questions. These weren't too bad because they were mostly common sense and algebra based.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

brief phone screening with recruiter to discuss the position and projects/work experience, then a technical interview (webcam) with 2 engineers. technical interview consisted of a mix of fundamentals (arrays, different types of loops, pointers/referencing) as well as more language-specific questions based on your previous experience. there is also an online aptitude test (1 hr, 15 questions) which is based mostly on math and logic

Interview Questions

• 4 principles of OOP   1 Answer
    • difference between SQL joins   1 Answer
    • difference between public, protected, private (in Java)   1 Answer
    • arrays, pointers/references to arrays in C++, difference between arrays in C++ and Javascript   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Brief 5 min phone screening just talking about the job and possible relocation. Followed up by 1 hour web interview with 2 people. Both were nice and easy to talk to. Mostly just technical questions.

Associate Interview

Interview

Got emailed by a recruiter, applied and set up for a video interview the same week. Interview went pretty well and was sent an offer 2 weeks later. This was my first interview in the field.

Interview Questions

• What are the 5 OOP principles?   1 Answer
    • What’s the different between public and private?   Answer Question
    • What’s a do while loop?   Answer Question
    • What’s the difference between and object and a class?   1 Answer
    • How far can a car drive that has 4 tires and a spare given each tire has a range of 40k miles?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I applied online after meeting campus recruiter at a collage event. I received pre screening phone interview. Was then scheduled for video interview two people. They asked about the basics for OOP.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize a list of cars   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2017.

Interview

First, there will be a phone screen with basic HR questions then an online interview with two panelists. You get feedback on how the interview went about a month later.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting online Feb 2018. The whole process took 3 weeks. I reside in NYC, but they were recruiting for NJ, and Philadelphia area.

Started with an initial phone call from a recruiter, mostly just introductions. I was invited to take an online HackerRank Aptitude test, and was told that it'd be mostly math questions.

The recruiter was right, the test consisted purely of multiple choice word problems. I'd say the problems weren't very easy, but wasn't extremely difficult either. Just make sure to study from the many infosys exam resources online. A few days later, recruiter got back to me. Didn't say how I did, but he asked me how I felt I did on the exam. Not sure how the test is weighed.

Afterwards, we set up a video call meeting for a week later. The interview was with two senior developers. One of them seemed really disinterested, or he was just tired. The interview consisted of behavioral and technical questions. There were no pseudocode or any coding involved. Exactly a week later, got a phone call saying that they'll be making an offer to me, giving me 15 days to accept.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewed late Dec and early Jan 2018. Online Assessment consisting of general programming trivia, followed by webcam interview with two consultants consisting of history, behavior questions, and general programming/software development trivia. You'll be fine largely by studying glassdoor. 2018 salaries+benefits were distinctly below market (<60k) for jobs in the same area - I declined.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.