Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

8,719 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

This was professional and more than anything an interesting discussion. Most questions were technology related. Other than that, I was asked if I am comfortable in different types of projects.

Interview Questions

• Type of development environments used in the past   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

very brief and very easy. we started off with brief introductions them moved on to some non-technical questions such as why i should be chosen for the job, etc. i was notified that i had the position about a week later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews focusing on how Microservices work. Questions were about design patterns, especially Microservices design patterns, e.g. API gateway. They also asked about frontend implementation. But I don't have much experience on frontend, they just simply skipped.
    The only problem was the audio quality thru WebEx was very good. I had to ask the interviewers to repeat the questions multiple times.

Interview Questions

Interview

This is a description of interview process for freshers. First round was a aptitude test.
    Questions were mixture of quantitative and english. Second round was face to face interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Basic technical round with questions based on logic, English, and math. It was a 30-45mins exam and they shortlisted candidates based on the results. Once, shortlisted from the first round, there was a behavioral interview. They also asked few basic technical questions also.

Interview Questions

• Explain the functionality of linked list?   5 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First, it is a chat with a recruiter.
    Then, right after the chat, the recruiter will send you an assessment link, which contains few games that can test IQ
    Then, it a one-hour video interview with HR and technician.

Interview Questions

Interview

Quick and easy. First talk to HR about brief things and then once you advance you have a Webex call with a few managers. They ask lots of interesting questions. Coding questions are mostly concept based and simple. They also ask a good amount of analytical questions to see your thought process. Overall I enjoyed the interview stages and they were always very responsive. I received an offer several days after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation.
      What is the color of money?
      What tree would you be and why?   Answer Question

Interview

Very smooth. Had multiple rounds and the final round with the client. Got a good compensation too. Final round was the HR round. Location was a problem though. All the very best.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/ where do see yourself in 5 years/strengths and weakness.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied for this position through LinkedIn and was immediately contacted by a senior recruiter from Infosys to discuss my resume and see if I matched the role. Then, the on-site interview took place with two senior employees, who were both very nice. I also took a 15 minute HackerRank exam that tested your basic knowledge of dynamic programming, OOP, etc. I had two basic whiteboard coding questions during the technical portion of my interview. For some reason, I was not given any behavior or analytical based questions. My best advice for this interview is to review your basic CS concepts (OOP, SQL, basic Java) and to make sure your know your resume all the way through. They will ask a bunch of side questions based on college courses or languages you list in your resume, just be prepared for those.

I received an offer about 3 days after the on-site interview.

Applications Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I was already on the client project so it was a light interview, did not have a technical hard core one, just a basic get to know. Does not apply too much so unable to give extremely applicable advice

Tech Associate Interview

Interview

It starts with a quick phone screen. Then an IQ test and then an hour-long video interview including behavioral and technical questions. Mostly behavioral interview, technicals were more conceptual rather implementation questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.