Infosys Technology Lead (US) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Technology Lead (US) Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

3.1

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

You need to apply at their job portal and got a call from HR was asked about past experience in relevant technologies, followed by Skype tech interview with a Sr Dev then manager round. Interview was not that hard.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions based on your technology and experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I applied through company website. Next day got a call from hr about interview schedule. Interview was difficult for me as I was not prepared at all. Interview happened on a scheduled time. Four people interviewed me

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Total 3 rounds of interview, first one was basic HR screening and salary expectation discussion, later 2 related to pure technical.

After so many discussions with multiple level of HR they made a conclusion regarding my salary expectation. On the day of final call they informed they are not taking H1 transfer guy any more.

It was very bad experience with a company like Infy, not at all expected.

Interview Questions

• About my aspirations ? wanna stay in technical side or want to go for managerial roles soon?   1 Answer

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took about 5 weeks from end to end but very organized. There were two rounds of interview. One technical and other client interview. I applied online for the position and was contacted by recruiting team in a week for a technical interview. After 3 weeks I was called for a client interview. Technical Interview was only basic questions and manageable. But the Client interview was completely on your resume and It was very detailed.

Interview Questions

• Basic mainframes, Difference between String and Unstring functions, What is a condition code, How to use a restart parameter, how to use an override. What is the difference between Index and subscript in an array.   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Consultant fixed a date and time for Skype face to face Interview. 2 people joined the interview and asked various basic questions around technologies used so far and they did not have any information on what project or team I would be joining. Perhaps it was a general selection before deciding the project.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Screening was done, Asked about recent project duties, reasons for leaving, future plans, career expectations. followed by Video Interview on core concepts on Java and J2EE Then HR questions and finally Infosys related like why do you want to join infosys. What do you like about the company. Whats your hobbies. Would you be able to work full time or not.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a Skype interview with about 4 - 5 individuals who asked various questions in IT mainframe applications. They were basically fair questions without being overly tricky or gotcha type. They touched on various aspects of IT mainframe, where they were looking for someone who had an overall view of the environment; batch & on-line. The position was one who knew COBOL, PL/1 batch & on-line applications. So the questions were centered there.

Interview Questions

• How does an SQL cursor work? What are the parts of it/   1 Answer
    • What are the parts of a CICS BMS mapset?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Kind of hectic as HR wanted to negotiate salary after I had already been presented to them at one rate and level. This made the interview process drag on.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, talked on the phone, online/web interview with 3 specialist. Lots of standard questions and the questioning was usually triggered by your previous answer and your experience.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Reston, VA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a skype video interview followed by HR round. Profile was submitted by staffing company. Could not join the company due to VISA issue.

Interview was moderate level. Emphasis was on general front end developing knowledge instead of project specific requirement.

Interview Questions

• CSS basics, Angular JS concepts, core javascript concepts, HTML5   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was three phase interview and those are given below -

1. Phone Screening
    2. Skype Interview (detail about your knowledge and your understanding )
    3. Client Interview (detail about your knowledge and your understanding )

Interview Questions

• Basic Java, JDBC, AngularJS, Database, Restful application question.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.