Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai) in September 2015.

Interview

Process was quite straight forward. Questions were very relevant. HR co-ordination was excellent. Completed the whole process in a week. Communication on offer was on time. Overall was a very good experience for me.

Interview Questions

• General management questions, estimation, agile related   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and well coordinated. Panel was technically sound and had very professional approach. The HR team was friendly and the offer made was as per expectation. though the wait was more than 4 hours but as at the end of the process offer was released so it worth the wait. Infosys has improved the salary they offer to match its competitor I guess.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Infosys   2 Answers
    • what is the one area that really suits your interest ?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was very good.. asked about my current job and responsibilities.
    Asked about basic SQL, Unix questions like constraints, difference between groupby clause and having clause. PL/SQL debugging. Unix questions relating to grep, egrep, sed, awk

Interview Questions

• SQL questions like constraints, difference between groupby clause and having clause. PL/SQL debugging. Unix questions relating to grep, egrep, sed, awk..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't have choice to negotiate..only variable pay is high but no problem as I have got good role...

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune) in July 2015.

Interview

I received a call from Infosys HR and an interview was scheduled. 3 rounds (2 technical and 1 HR) of interviews were held. During the technical round, I was asked questions based on my previous experience in team leading, project estimation and delivery.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

I had been interviewed by Technical Manager followed by Senior Delivery Head , the interviewer had good knowledge and had effectively questioned in accordance to the role which was well appreciated. After this interview, I was asked to be waited for HR round and I had a HR discussion with your HR executive. I was offered on the revised compensation letter and the HR executive updated that I will be getting offer letter by Monday or Tuesday next week.

On Monday I received Regret letter from your organization refer attached for your reference this has happened 2nd time, where the reason is not specified...

Interview Questions

• Worst interview process No streamline , No robust and No transparent. Inefficient chaotic interviewing process   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was redirected by a staffing agency and the interview happened through telephone.There were three people on the other side, a HR manager, a technical personnel and a PMO representative. The interview lasted for 2 hrs.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation for the job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

A day interview with technical and domain and project management. Nice experience to have and people who interviewed are having good understanding of the role and took the interview in the same area,

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview get concluded in single day. 2 rounds of Interview happend one technical and Managerial. Technical was more involved to your technical knowledge and later is more about processes folled.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

Smooth. First round Technical and second round managerial. Interview was co-ordinated well. Took a long time to release the offer letter. Overall it was a good experience. Everything was telephonic as the interviewers were from Pune

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalian, Liaoning (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Dalian, Liaoning (China)) in January 2015.

Interview

1.HR give the phone to check job fitness
    2.Language testing
    3.Reporting manager F2F interview
    4. HR notify the interview result.

Notes: The interviewer is Ameican to check language ability, project experiences and communication skill, attitude whether to fit for this position .

Interview Questions

• What the previous working exoeriences you have   1 Answer