Infosys Senior Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 3 May 2019

2.8

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview Process was Okay . The question conceptual related to Functional area that I have worked . Mostly Configuration , Functional and working of industry related question they have asked .Billing schema data Modeling , Business Case related question they asked. Experience on the last project , Various Situation that arises and how you handle these type of question they have asked

Interview Questions

• Data modeling and Design related questions are tricky .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai).

Interview

After the initial shorlisting there were two rounds of interviews.The first round was domain specific. The questions were mostly based on my previous work ex and the areas of interest in my college. The second round was a HR round with some questioning. The whole process was thoroughly professional and well conducted .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much scope for negotiation. The salary component was fixed.

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Mostly through Infy HR you will get a call and then F2F interview will be scheduled. On interview date it may happen that lots of people will come as is the case with Infy hiring . Expect some delay in the technical round , if you are thorough with this then HR round is nominal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer huge variable nearly 20 % of your package , Try and negotiate to reduce this or increase your package.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi) in November 2010.

Interview

Was a campus interview and it went smoothly. Mostly questions were based on MBA knowledge and summer internship related. They were interested to know if i had the aptitude to work in an IT company and I understand the business as such. Also, they were checking my communication skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really. Their pay packages were pre designed based on criteria and was not negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad).

Interview

Two interviews - one of them a HR round.
    Infy was on a hiring spree, so they were looking for the right profile fit. A F2F was conducted with a senior manager to gauge my interest and knowledge of the job I was applying for. Overall the interview was aimed not at elimination but selection. And my profiel and my performance gave them plenty of reasons to pick me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai) in September 2010.

Interview

CV shortlisting and Interview. Interview was in bangalore. Fairly straight forward. Asked about my previous work experience in detail. Aspirations for future, and why infosys.

Negotiation

I knew the salary band, and so negotiation was smooth.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad) in December 2011.

Interview

One technical interview and one HR round which was not elimination round.
    Technical round:
    As soon as i entered the room they (2 people) stood up and greeted me. That put me at ease. I was an ex infoscion. They said that they inquired about my previous work and they got a good feedback. Then i got a feeling that i would be selected.
    I had some basic questions from Finance subjects and my project.
    They asked me why i wanted to come back to infy.
    Then some questions on why MBA and what difference would it make to the organisation.

HR round was mostly formal with general HR questions. I twas not elimination round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take or leave

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in October 2010.

Interview

I was refered by a friend to the company. Since I was working in Infosys before I did my MBA, I was given a green channel interview slot. However it was more than 6 months after I had applied to the company. I was asked to report at a particular time at the Bangalore office. I reported there at the specified time.

After checking my documents, I was asked to proceed to a new place. I was asked a couple of questions on the department I will like to work and the vertical and so on before going for interview by a senior member of the company.

At the interview I was asked a couple of questions. The entire interview lasted hardly 5 minutes. I was again asked to wait in a room after which the HR asked me a few details and I was asked to leave.

I got the appointment letter a month later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked only one question regarding accrual which I was able to answer easily and get selected.
      The question was 'Give details regarding the accrual process'   1 Answer

Negotiation

As such in Infosys, you cannot negotiate since you will not have access to the HR processing your application. The salary given is largely a metric decided by complex factors and negotiation is impossible.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad) in April 2008.

Interview

funtional phone and then 1 to 1

Negotiation

not much..accepted it

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in August 2010.

Interview

After your resume is scanned and you get a call from their HR, you have to appear before the interview panel for a F2F interview where more often than not you would get selected, depending upon the skill set and demand

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.