Infosys Senior Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Senior Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.8

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Month long 3 tier interview. I applied to the job after I was hired with them. They are not very clear in the interview process as they are trying to hire a large amount of employees so where you end up may not be where they initially.

Interview Questions

• Industry related questions. Asked about basic tech skills, what my salary requirements were. The interview was quite generic to that of most companies I applied for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview Process was Okay . The question conceptual related to Functional area that I have worked . Mostly Configuration , Functional and working of industry related question they have asked .Billing schema data Modeling , Business Case related question they asked. Experience on the last project , Various Situation that arises and how you handle these type of question they have asked

Interview Questions

• Data modeling and Design related questions are tricky .   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Mumbai).

Interview

Very difficult process. They want people with good communication skills and who are fit to their organisations and also those people who are free to move to any branch and relocate their. They mostly check cultural fit and communication and most important personality, if you have then you will get hired otherwise not.

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First round telephonic interview, Second round webex interview, then HR contacted regarding offer. The interview process was good, just that it took lot of time for the HR to get approvals and respond on the status of offer

Interview Questions

• Profile, Current work, Domain questions, latest technology   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

It was only two rounds. One technical and one HR.
    They hired me for my expertise in endpoint security ( truth is they were resource pooling and forced me to work on infrastructure security later on)

Interview was simple and easy.no tough questions. Hardly took half a day for entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru).

Interview

2 Telephonic Technical Rounds + 1 Face to Face HR Round + 1 Salary Discussion Round.

Overall Interview Process was good but they offered too less. I was Expecting 8 LPA from my current Employer and they offered 9 LPA.

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There was an interactive session about the company and job profile per say . Then a technical round. Also had HR sort of question relating to relocation and situational questions were put up. This was followed by an interaction with panel having senior members( for me it was like a chit chat session, for some it was a grilling one)

Interview Questions

• Talk about yourself for 5 minutes and the panel member was actually keeping a track of time.
      Basic technical question that all BA should know the answer of.
      Managing time, work, travel and work life balance   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

This is for SAP HANA & BW on HANA role, Through Employee referral I attended this interview. Actually, Infosys interview process is time taking one and interview location is not convenient. They will make you sit outside the corridor, where you need to sit for more than 2 hours without AC.

Interview Questions

• Complete Project explanation and Technical background explanation along with technical questions in the subject.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Simple more about Obiee only deep knowledge of subjects.

....
    Good complete on time.
     complete on time.
    .Good everything is great you can attend In few hours

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Had 2 technical rounds. Asked everything from my field. 1st went for 40 min or so, 2nd for more than hour. 3rd was the HR. Technical rounds are a bit tough, one needs to prepare properly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.