Infosys Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.7

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys in October 2015.

Interview

I had a campus recruitment drive. First round was basically an aptitude round. Second round was the technical and HR round. The questions were general asking to say briefly about projects and few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Few programs in strings and basic definition of polymorphism, Inheritance etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Was a good interview process, pretty technical in nature. Many questions were scenario based on how one would apply themselves in handling such situations. Technical interview was 2 rounds and 1 round of behavioral and one with HR

Interview Questions

• very situation driven questions   2 Answers

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I interviewed at Infosys (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Hr interview which was telephonic. hiring manager was 2nd round, followed by HR manager interview.Was called on site for meeting the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell your most negative project team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi) in February 2019.

Interview

First round is aptitude round which was easy to moderate. Second was technical interview which was moderate. They mainly focus on your projects and your technical skills.Last was Hr which asked me about Infosys.

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Ghaziabad) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process took 2 days(In Campus).
    Day 1 include aptitude test where there was 3 section i.e Arithmetic Reasoning,Mathematical critical thinking and English.
    Day 2 was the interview day. After this final selection list is broadcast.
    Luckily i was selected.

Interview Questions

• Oops concept, thread and multiThread, where you see yourself after 5 years. as far as i remember.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First round was written aptitude followed by tech interview. After technical interview HR round was there for salary negotiation and location. Overall it was good experience and easy interview process. Interviewers were friendly.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process consist of two step:
    1. Online Test
    2. Interview(Technical + HR)

Online test is easy and you will get through it if your basics are clear. Practice from prepinsta and you will make it through.

Interview Questions

• Interview is also not very difficult. They will ask some basic questions are:
      Introduce yourself
      Why should we hire you
      Questions from your resume
      Trending IT technologies
      Questions on your project work
      Basic aptitude and algorithms   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2018.

Interview

There were two rounds: 1st was aptitude test and 2nd was interview. Interview lasted for around 25 minutes. Aptitude included English, quants related questions. They asked me about my academic projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

I gave the online test for infy, the pattern was quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, critical thinking,verbal ability. The most tough section was quantitative aptitude.

Before appearing for the test please read some news about Bangalore city. It'll probably help in scoring in the test.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

At first they conduct a online aptitude test and shortlisted total 111 candidates among 260 and then send a mail for a Personal Interview a very next day at 9 AM.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.