Infosys User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

3.2

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Phone Interview with portfolio review
Design assignment received through e-mail
Video interview - assignment presentation
Phone Interview - casual conversation regarding views on design and approach to learning.

Interviews were done with members of the team that the position was for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were many last minute notices about interview schedule and often times was unsure what to expect unless I asked. It felt like HR might’ve been juggling too many people on their end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

I got a email for interview and confirmed the date of interview by there call. The interview was not that difficult they just asked what are my job responsibilities and all that basic stuff related to my work.

Interview Questions

• What is my job responsibility   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Mysore) in February 2012.

Interview

An aptitude test was conducted which was strictly on CEED basis and then an one to one interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• We are looking for the best, how can you prove you are the best.   3 Answers

Negotiation

None -all was fixed term nothing to negotiate,,,, thats Infosys for you man

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in March 2012.

Interview

Few steps of the interview process one must prepare
    1. Once your resume gets selected, can be referral or through agency, telephonic interview
    2. Face to face, on design fundamentals and process, usability ideas etc
    3. Some design task can be low-fidelity to understand logic
    4. HR round & compensation round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

First Telephonic round, next Design test round, finally HR. Telephone was a casual UX process inquiry round. Design test was on a problem around small business - web analytics which was given 3-4 hours initially but got extended when requested- for a day or so. This was followed by a telephonic HR round which again was quite simple.

Interview Questions

• UX process followed with a "why?" at every step, general questions on project management   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru).

Interview

One fine day I received a call from the HR team asking if I was interested to apply for an user experience design position. When asked, I figured the concerned person did not have any idea about the open position since I knew only the 'name of the position' I was applying for. Left with no choice I asked the person to process my resume. My profile was shortlisted and next day I was called for an in-person meeting.

I was super excited! Someone at the reception collected my application form and asked me to wait (there was NO introduction - God knows why!), escorted me to the interview location and further wait. After waiting for about 40 minutes, with no clue what's next - Head of design called me for a discussion. It was a very brief conversation which resulted in picking a task of my choice based on expertise. Thumbs up on interviewers attitude.

By now, I was aware what role I was interviewing for and the next steps. I was given about 2-3 hours of time to take up the design task (do not want to specify due to ethical reasons). After I finished the task I was immediately called for a further discussion on the solution I came up with. During this interview, I explained the interviewer my approach and the solution - there were cross questioning along with constructive feedback. Again thumbs up!

Post the second round I was asked to wait, wait for another 30-40 minutes and finally HR (yes Infosys HR) spoke to me. Overall I was there for 6 hours total and HR spoke to me just to wind up the day and convey that they would revert by next week.

While I appreciate the way things were handled by the design team, HR failed me. They could have been more pro-active.

Interview Questions

• General discussion and a Design task   1 Answer

User-Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad) in October 2010.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, Personal Interview, Technical Interview, and given 15 days of proper training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

because its a best company to work.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune) in April 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds
    Task
    round with manager
    round with HR
    1) Task was given which has to be completed in one hour
    2) Discussion regarding the task with manager, process followed
    3)Discussion with HR regarding Benefits, working days

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.