Ingersoll Rand Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ingersoll Rand Interview Questions

Interviews at Ingersoll Rand

2.9

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Baltimore, MD (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Formal, first with phone recruiter from the company then a group interview with 5 people from sales to plant and store manager to regional vp of sales attended, interview lasted 40 minutes with about 15 questions

Interview Questions

• varied but they use the star method and like to stick to it, situation task action result, vary from that format and they will re ask the question as they really like that STAR process, so stick to that script   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand.

Interview

Lucky to speak directly to hiring manager as first contact. Passed on to an executive screen afterwards. Executive ranks are extremely well qualified and pedigreed. Prepare to think globally, as sourcing, distribution and management cover the globe.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage this global initiative?   1 Answer

Operations ADP Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews and interview formats (i.e. group interviews, case study, one on one interviews, etc.). You should know the different products that the company produces. It is beneficial to review general behavior based interview questions prior to the interviews.

Sales Engineering Program Interview

Interview

Met them at a career fair and after a very pleasant conversation was invited for a follow up interview the next day. That's not a lot of time to prepare but still so excited because the initial conversation was great

Technical Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand.

Interview

The first encounter I had was at a career fair where I talked briefly with a sales representative. I had an interview the next day using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what one of my biggest challenges in life was and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Kent, WA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted with an initial phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview, panel interviews, and a final phone interview. The panel interviews was intense since it was two panel interviews in a row.

IT Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Bloomington, IN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very confusing and very quick. I was passed from recruiter to recruiter and never sure what position I was interviewing for. I talked about two different positions that didn't quite fit my needs before being offered a third. They are good at trying to give you something that works for you.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a project didn't go the way you wanted to and how you dealt with that.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davidson, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Davidson, NC (US)).

Interview

Multiple Rounds of different exercises, focused on critical thinking, communication skills, emotional IQ, business acumen, and general corporate suitability. There were phone screens, then on campus interviews, then travel to HQ for more 1-1 interiews as well as group exercises and presentations of case studies.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem amongst a team of peers with limited direction from superiors.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Kent, WA (US)).

Interview

Two people interviewed me. Was asked to summarize my resume and some questions about why I fit the role, as well as information about the role. Then answered a series of behavioral questions, all relating to how I fit with one of the company's core values. Given some choice as to which ones to answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell a story about a time you took constructive criticism.   1 Answer

ADP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (La Crosse, WI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was an interview with two executives from other Business Units within Ingersoll Rand.
    The first section was a presentation on the interviewers previous internship, project, or skill.
    The second section was a behavioral interview on past experiences.
    The third section was open for Q&A.
    The process lasted around an hour and a half.
    The entire interview was conducted through Skype.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.