Innominds Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Innominds Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Innominds Software

3.1

Senior UI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was via skype and was conducted by Durga Prasad. He asked all the relavant questions and was helpful and clear in his questions. The questions were interesting and he made me code rather than just theory based questions. The next round was a f2f interview process was conducted by the head of UI Engineering. He was also very good and had vast experience in UI applications. He also gave me tips on suggestions on some of the next big things in the Web world. Overall the interview process was very positive.

Interview Questions

• prototype based question. add sum method to array   1 Answer
    • replace all occurrences of a word in a sample paragraph of large data. Note: not to use split inbuilt function.   2 Answers
    • write a directive for menu   Answer Question
    • write directive that takes service in the controller and not via directive dependancy injection   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview at the client place

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad).

Interview

Telephone, Face to face

Negotiation

Gave a fake promise stating they will give hikes every 6 months, but t real it never happens.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process for me it took 5 rounds
    1. Written test , which is been conducted for more than 300 people
    2. Technical interview 1 , hosted by one member from technical panel
    3. Technical interview 2, hosted by 2 members from technical panel
    4. Manager round , some sort of technical round again
    5. HR round
    The interview is all about c programming.It took around 3 months for me to complete entire interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad) in September 2015.

Interview

Technical interview 1
    Technical interview 2
    HR round
    Internship
    Provided a case study on current use case.
    Provided a new technology to solve a problem.
    Interview process is very good
    Interviewees are very cooperative
    HR round
    Very happy to attend this interview and got placed for intern.

Interview Questions

• Questions about MVC, angularJS   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad).

Interview

Hello friends i applied for the Innomind there is a In written Its having 30 c question ,25 aptitude and 25 verbal ability question..all the c question are basic and aptitude containing genral aptitude questions.

Interview Questions

• It not that kind of difficult question if your basic is clear.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

The Interview process is very smooth, they took three rounds of interview. Within 3 hours your whole process wil be completed . First round will be of easy level, then seniors more experienced guys will take your second round which can be tuff and last HR round which is nothing but salary negotiaition.

Interview Questions

• They gave some real world projects scenario, and ask how will you implement it.   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Innominds Software (New Delhi) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied through one of the job portals. Got a HR call next day. HR setted up the telephonic interview with Vice President - ISV & QA. The interview happened after 2 days, duration was 45 minutes. Very enriching interview wherein the interviewer asked almost everything , without even hinting that this is an interview. The HR person called again in afternoon to fix a skype interview with Director - Engineering next day. Next day the interview started on dot and this too lasted for about 45 minutes. Questions asked consisted of almost anything from WS to SAAS to DB scaling to server load balancing. The HR person called after 15 minutes to fix another round with Vice President and Head of Software Development . This interview was re-scheduled after 2-3 days. In this interview, the third question hinted that the interviwer didn't liked Arts people, so I just thanked him for his time , review and views.

Interview Questions

• You are an arts graduate , so you must not be knowing data structures.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Innominds Software (Hyderabad) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about youself
      - What are your strengths
      -Where do you see yourself in next five years   Answer Question

Senior Technical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Innominds Software in October 2016.

Interview

There is no defined hiring process in place, they keep conducting additional rounds just for the sake of it.At the start of process I was told there will be 3 rounds but after every round they keep adding additional rounds and I ended up going through 6 interview rounds with Account manager, Senior Architect, Director, V.P., COO, Senior Director and cleared all the rounds but still these guys were not clear. They still wanted to keep conducting more and more rounds .
     I am fine even if the company conducts 10 rounds but they should be clear on the interview process and the same should be communicated to the prospective employee in the beginning itself.They may just be interviewing candidates without having an actual job opening. My advice to the candidates is not to waste their precious time in attending interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• All sort of technical and managerial questions were asked in the rounds. The questions were of average difficulty level.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.