Innostax Software Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Innostax Software Labs

2.9

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2019.

Interview

Complete waste of time. First you reach there and realize the office is like a small room with like 20 people working. Then there is no HR or anyone and you have to knock on the door to tell them you have come for interview.

Then there will be an easy aptitude test which I think everyone clears. Then one technical and one technical + HR round. Both rounds are easy to clear. Then they will say we will tell you in 2-3 days but never respond until you mail them.
    Why waste time when you don't want to hire.

For UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was good and they asked some questions from my cv. And after that they took a aptitude text of 1 hour. I don't know why they took the aptitude text after technical round.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs in August 2018.

Interview

Only face to face Interview..
    they do not require any developer.
    waste of time.
    do not go there for wasting your time.
    they are not interested to hire..
    fake company.
    there are no any hr,ceo or higher employee.
    only company employee and they will take your interview.ask simple question
    and reject u without any reason.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

I went to here for interview , only 2 staff were present one came and call me for interview. Asked whatever projects were in resume. And told me that I have to sign a bond and will recieve confirmation in email. ( I never recieved)

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2018.

Interview

There was an aptitude test for 1 hour, It was like an easy CAT test. They use Mettl online IQ test.

Then there was one round of basic software development questions based on what I mentioned in my resume.

Then second round was taking by the team lead

There was a third round done by the CTO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was okay. First round was coding round then face-to-face interview. The first round was pen and paper based. Basic programs were asked. Second round was technical interview they asked questions related to OOP, C# (whatever is mentioned on your CV). Third round was again technical interview in this round i was asked questions about web technologies (HTML, CSS).
    Whatever is mentioned on your resume/CV will be asked in detail.

Interview Questions

• Fibonacci series using recursion, Patterns, Binary search, Armstrong.   1 Answer

Associative Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through Naukri.com and then their HR contacted me via email. The interview process was horrible. After 2.5 hours of travelling I reached their office in Gurgaon.
    When I reached the office I saw 2 girls doing something on their computer and 2 guys sitting on their respective computers. I was told to wait by one of them. He himself came and took the interview and I was taken aback as he doesn't look like an interviewer at all. It felt like he was just an intern.

Interview Questions

• He told me to do binary search,reverse a number, bubble sort, palindrome etc which I all solved except reverse a number I did it by a different method but he was adamant that I should do it my the method he probably know which I find quite strange and bizzare. After seeing me answer all these questions he jumped on to SQL and asked me to do queries.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through NAURKI.COM . 1 day process.In gurugram
    many question from the cv.
    First 6 months
    10k per month

+5k(per month)=30k performance bonus that you may get or may not after 6 months

After 6 months(2.4 Lpa)
    15k per month

+5k(per month)=30k that you will get at end of 6 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

They gave 5-6 program to test programming skills, some questions were asked on that, their one of the person from programming team took all the process without introducing himself/ herself. No hr took a little effort to take the interview. Dint showed any interest towards candidate. It seems they don't want to hire and wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Related to programs that were asked before to write on paper   1 Answer

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innostax Software Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2016.

Interview

First of all it starts with a Resume screening followed by a telephonic round and then In Person if the candidate is selected then HR round is conducted and in some cases client interview is also done.

Interview Questions

• Most challenging work done so far, Technical Design related questions,   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.