Innovalus Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovalus Technologies

Sort:

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Innovalus Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

Here's what to expect. Our interview process for consulting positions varies by location. Typically, however, you can expect at least two rounds of interviews—each consisting of one or more interviews or assessments.

Interview Questions

• What you know about recruitment?   1 Answer

Threat Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Innovalus Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

30 Mins aptitude test. Then they explained in detail job description and all offerings,
    followed by two rounds of the interview from the client in Bangalore office and there will be training regarding the requirement , the aptitutde test was easy.

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in H S R Layout B D A Complex

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Innovalus Technologies (H S R Layout B D A Complex) in January 2016.

Interview

waste of potential candidate TIME,After two hours of waiting we ill get call for a interview then manger will take an interview only to humiliate U.

Interview Questions

• you will get very difficult questions like what I got

What is the 50% of 400000?????   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dnt take

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I interviewed at Innovalus Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

Screening call followed by In-person interview in Bangalore , KA with few irrelevant questions.

Joined next day & fired before preparing offer letter because of insufficient funds .

US IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovalus Technologies.

Interview

walk in drive at hsr layout office, there was only single face to face round where they mainly checked the communication skills and attitude, it took about 20 minutes, the interviewer was so friendly and there were no tough questions as such.
    after all these i has to wait for an other 15 minutes and i got the news that i was placed

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.