Inspired Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Inspired Gaming Interview Questions

Interviews at Inspired Gaming

2.1

Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Not organised at all, basically given the job as they needed people. Took months and months until I was told I was given the job. Training was fast paced and unorganised also.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming in January 2018.

Interview

Great interview. I really enjoyed it. Had a few technical questions related to the job I have applied . Overall the atmosphere was very nice and friendly. Really enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I have been asked a few questions to solve the problems provided to me.   Answer Question

Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was phoned by a recruiter about a possible job position. Got a face to face interview, then shown around the office, after talked about the work load, basic questions about my skills, asked to do an art test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming.

Interview

Very good interview, tough but to the point. Background questions and then there was drilling on sales methods, how to approach customers and how to create leads. Very good communication throughout the process and the people conducting the interview were very easy to get on with.

Interview Questions

• What are your sales methods?
      What do you do when you have an unresponsive lead?
      What other methods or than email pitching and cold calling do you use?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Focus on multithreading and core Java , there will be written round . But interview is tricky you have to be logical. You can be asked to play a game. There will be manager round as well where you just have to speak more and sound diplomatic

Interviews can be very tricky sometimes as there is no fixed set of questions but depend on the interviewer.

Spring JavaScript maven , short quiz and personality test

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming.

Interview

Telephone - one of Manager level guy.
    followed by an Online IKM test
    Face to face - mainly asking the tech question and check if you get along with the people and company culture
    The whole process is very easy
    Considering the Salary and the difficulty of interview process. it is a good deal.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

It went good , the interview included both verbal and technical .
    I found the job through recruitment agency. I did telephonic interview and then i went for face to face interview.

I was interviewed about my technical knowledge verbally and asked to write code.

Interview Questions

• What did you solve last time?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Was very easy, not much asked. I knew more than the manager, not sure how he got the job. The interview was a technical question sheet, followed by diagram drawing on the board.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the manager I would be working under for an introductory chat. He introduced me to the team and asked me about my level of knowledge and asked me to take a Java test.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my level of knowledge and asked me to take a Java test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked about my level of knowledge and asked me to take a Java test.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was mainly focussed on Java multithreading and Core Java. it started from a phone call then two face-to-face rounds. It took two days for them to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions around multithreading.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.