Inspired Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Inspired Gaming

2.3

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Kochi).

Interview

It was a very god experience. They mainly focused on core java, algorithms and multi threading. Total number of rounds were four. One online test, two technical and one techno managerial interview.

Interview Questions

• A class having two synchronized methods, one static and other non static. Can two threads concurrently access this object?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (New Delhi).

Interview

Had 1 online test, a technical round, a coding round and a techno-managerial round. Got through all of them. All rounds up until this point were good.

For HR discussion had to go to the office. The company has an anti-wfh culture and requires people to work from office.

The talent acquisition specialist in charge takes a very condescending tone during discussions and fails to understand that applicants are attending interviews in the middle of their work hours. Not at all flexible with there timing although he expects the applicant to reschedule if need be.

The talent acquisition specialist is not doing a good enough job at hiring people.

Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Not organised at all, basically given the job as they needed people. Took months and months until I was told I was given the job. Training was fast paced and unorganised also.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming in January 2018.

Interview

Great interview. I really enjoyed it. Had a few technical questions related to the job I have applied . Overall the atmosphere was very nice and friendly. Really enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I have been asked a few questions to solve the problems provided to me.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming.

Interview

Very good interview, tough but to the point. Background questions and then there was drilling on sales methods, how to approach customers and how to create leads. Very good communication throughout the process and the people conducting the interview were very easy to get on with.

Interview Questions

• What are your sales methods?
      What do you do when you have an unresponsive lead?
      What other methods or than email pitching and cold calling do you use?   Answer Question

Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was phoned by a recruiter about a possible job position. Got a face to face interview, then shown around the office, after talked about the work load, basic questions about my skills, asked to do an art test.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Focus on multithreading and core Java , there will be written round . But interview is tricky you have to be logical. You can be asked to play a game. There will be manager round as well where you just have to speak more and sound diplomatic

Interviews can be very tricky sometimes as there is no fixed set of questions but depend on the interviewer.

Spring JavaScript maven , short quiz and personality test

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming.

Interview

Telephone - one of Manager level guy.
    followed by an Online IKM test
    Face to face - mainly asking the tech question and check if you get along with the people and company culture
    The whole process is very easy
    Considering the Salary and the difficulty of interview process. it is a good deal.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

It went good , the interview included both verbal and technical .
    I found the job through recruitment agency. I did telephonic interview and then i went for face to face interview.

I was interviewed about my technical knowledge verbally and asked to write code.

Interview Questions

• What did you solve last time?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inspired Gaming (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Was very easy, not much asked. I knew more than the manager, not sure how he got the job. The interview was a technical question sheet, followed by diagram drawing on the board.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.