Institute of Economic Growth Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Institute of Economic Growth

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Institute of Economic Growth

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Institute of Economic Growth in May 2019.

Interview

Applications were invited and the interview was a walk-in interview. The interview was conducted at the institute only. It was a short interview. There were four people in the panel.

Interview Questions

• There were questions regarding statistical softwares like Stata and R. There were some questions about CV and the research work experience.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Institute of Economic Growth (New Delhi) in May 2019.

Interview

Its a technical interview related to your work and software learned in your pg or ug program, so it needs a thorough knowledge of software as well as economic research knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Institute of Economic Growth (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

Question was mostly based on CV. Master everything which you wrote on your cv. There will be some question on Data analysis part. Most of the question in economics section will be based on your research interest. Have some research question on which you want to work.Question was mostly based on CV. Master everything which you wrote on your cv. There will be some question on Data analysis part. Most of the question in economics section will be based on your research interest. Have some research question on which you want to work.

Interview Questions

• Question was mostly based on CV. Master everything which you wrote on your cv. There will be some question on Data analysis part. Most of the question in economics section will be based on your research interest. Have some research question on which you want to work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Institute of Economic Growth (New Delhi) in September 2011.

Interview

average

Interview Questions

• difference between cess and tax   1 Answer
    • why we use replace at the end of log using command in stata?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.