Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 251 of over 5,299.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2022

Interview

Intern process was easy, simple coding problems and os related questions. The interviewers were really helpful and friendly. It started with projects on CV and introduction. Aptitude questions and coding questions were asked during the whole process. Lasted for 1.5hr

Interview Questions
  • 1) Os related questions 2) Computer Architecture questions 3) Sorting questions from leetcode 4) Fibonacci and dp question
    1 Answer

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Initial after resume selection. I received a call for a first and only interview. The interview was one to 1.5 hours long. The interviewer was very kind and was trying to allow proper time for thinking.

Interview Questions
  • Started with basic SoC-related, dc timing analysis-related questions. Then shifted more into tricky questions involving power, current, and frequency.
1 person found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

It went alright. I think I did decently but it was a long process and a slow one as well. I would like to apply again in the future if I am able to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chennai) in Apr 2022

Interview

It was overall 3 rounds and there where 3 different people interviewing. An overall average experience. I got to know what corporates expect. It was more likely of what we d in our academics.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Taipei

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Taipei) in Mar 2022

Interview

Focuses on your past experiences and personality. For example, have you used something and how did you resolve the problem when there's an error. The Interviewer is kind and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chennai) in Mar 2022

Interview

Online interview they asked basic of digital electronics, verilog, CMOS, low power techniques,some logical reasoning and puzzle , Some gate questions, aptitude, all those things. PD flow, asic flow , pd input, sta, setup and hold time, jitter, skew, latency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

First a recruiter phone call and then an in-person interview. The in-person interview was easy if you prepared beforehand for an interview. Remember to dress sharp and don't be nervous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

It was average, I had a great time waiting and listening. Then i got call. They are understanding. Would definintly recomend to many people of all types of people that they should try it out

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

1)Resume got shortlisted. 2) technical Round - It was not that tough. Should be strong in digital electronics.And should be perfect in one language C or any scripting language.Then they asked about my projects,and then my extra circular activities

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

They called me on the phone and asked several questions related to what frameworks I knew and some questions about algorithms. The call lasted probably around half an hour or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful