Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

4,137 Interview Reviews

Interview

first half was regarding who you are, from there we spoke towards the resume and some technical questions were brought up regarding the procedure of my projects. Finally it ended with questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain your project of your choice in detail regarding data structures.   Answer Question

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and controlled the discussion. Very helpful and calmed all nerves. General interview questions and focused more on what you can do for the company and how you fit into the team. He also explained what to expect when hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Very chaotic; each individual team member interviewed separately and looking back makes me realize they were not on the same page. Poor coordination among team members. No agenda or were not clear on what they were looking in a candidate. The job responsibilities were way more different than what was posted on the job portal

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember now. Sorry. But most of it were related to what was on the resume   Answer Question

Integration Engineer Interview

Interview

Fairly straightforward and had a good interview experience with the Manager and the team.
    The manager sent a mail for a phone screen. On the phone screen, I was asked an overview of the semiconductor fab process and some data analytics questions.
    The second round was 2 hrs with a lot of technical questions and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me questions from the resume and other fundamental questions   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Work good it took three months in total and i liked it so much not big issue to have some tricky questions or add more opportunities. Also there is a lunch that can be all questions so prepare not to eat much.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Intense onsite process Not so much focused on the technical questions but more about how much you are interested in this job or you are comfortable with the on-call system.

Pre Silicon Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone Interview.

I had applied through the company website and Its an SoC team based in Hudson,MA.

Try to analysis your resume from POV of Verification/Validation engineer. That's the answer.
    I was told that intern interview will be baasic.

Interview Questions

• -------Intel,MA.--------------------
      1.Intro about the project and what they are doing currently.
      2. Overview of my education and prof skills
      3. He stopped before the project, Being an verification engineer he found some bugs in my resume.
      4.Moving on, He asked me about the projects and dived deep into it. Design Spec, Test plan, architecture integration.
      5. I worked on a RTL project - he asked me to verify it.
      6. Testbench setup and the how you verify it.
      7. UVM testbench setup.
      8. What is reference model and how you use it.
      9. In Intel, They used rule based verification. Which I didn't know. He explained why?
      10. Trust me I was exhausted at this point. He moved to python to test my coding abilities.
      11. I told about my work experience in python and then he said I am not good at python. Ok.
      12. The Hustle continues, Computer Architecture - Stages of pipeline.
      13. What happens in stall situation in a pipeline.
      14. Do we need branch predictor?
      15. Types of Hazards
      16. Why is coherency required ?
      17. What is bus ?
      18. What is Exclusive state?
      19. What happens when you move from E -> M state?
      20. What if two processors try to write the same cache location?
      21. If there 4 processor and 4 caches- If P0 & P1 have a S location value, If the P4 trys to write that Location. What will happen?

The time is up, He asked you have any question for me....   1 Answer

Interview

Was asked two technical questions: one a state machine about a rotating disk of different colors, had to figure out if it was spinning CW or CCW. Other was a MUX question, make a larger mux out of smaller ones.

Interview Questions

• State machine about rotating colorful disk and had to determine direction. Make a large mux from a small mux   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It is a phone interview between me and other two technical managers. We mainly discussed the project that I am working on and they asked me questions based on that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Initial Phone screen round -2, followed by on-site interview
    and followed onsite interview
    onsite had 4 rounds , memory design, layout, RTL and digital design + behavioural combined

Interview Questions

• All of them are basic questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.