Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,758 of over 4,758.0 interviews

What people are saying about Intel Corporation

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

We had a 30ish minute phone interview where they asked me to talk a bit about myself, then about resume experience and projects, and one of my projects in technical detail (just "how does it work" but explaining as in depth as I could). Then they asked me a bunch of technical questions related to computer architecture / virutal memory; stuff you'd get quizzed on in school. Then a few questions at the end. A few weeks later, I had a virtual onsite interview scheduled, meaning it would've been onsite if COVID weren't a thing. I had 3 virtual meetings throughout the day where I was asked some stuff about myself/interests/experience, more in detail talking about work/project experience, and a few technical questions. Some were quiz-like questions and one of them would've been a whiteboard problem in person, but I just explained the solution verbally. Then they asked me stuff about myself and if I had questions about the job / company. One of them was just 30 minutes of me asking questions because the technical part was over quick, but he have really long responses so I only had to ask like 5 or 6. Then I got an email asking me to re-apply because they changed the Job ID of the role, another asking for consent for a background check a few days later, and another one scheduling a talk to discuss the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Given a buffer of bytes representing a list of elements of some arbitrary type, return a list of each unique element paired with its frequency of occurrence in the original list, in descending order of the frequency.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

The interview process included something like 3 technical interviews. The first interview consisted of riddles, basic coding questions (strings, arryas, linked lists etc.) and algorithms questions, like BFS, DFS and more basic stuff.

Interview Questions
  • A windowless room contains three identical light fixtures, each containing an identical light bulb or light globe. Each light is connected to one of three switches outside of the room. Each bulb is switched off at present. You are outside the room, and the door is closed. Before opening the door you may play around with the light switches as many times as you like. But once you've opened the door, you may no longer touch a switch. After this, you go into the room and examine the lights. How can you tell which switch goes to which light?
1 person found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

A panel interview phone screen round then one with a few select members of the team including the manager. The interviewers were really nice, so I felt comfortable even when things got challenging.

Interview Questions
  • How does a scan test work? Coding knowledge based off resume. Do you know any lab safety protocols?

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

It was a virtual mode with a series of interviews with the employees each lasting 30 minutes. Interview process was long but informative. It consisted of one behavioral, few technical, and a presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and how your experience could come useful at this job

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

1st Round with hiring Manager 5 Rounds of Technincal Interviews of 1 hour each. last round was extended to 2 hours with a lot of grilling. Panelists include everybody more experienced and upto Principal Engineer level.

Interview Questions
  • Dont remember much but mostly code deep dives and situational questions related to work.

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Great interview, lots of people, asked technical and business questions, good culture, diverse and inclusive, not to far from my home to travel, salary is good, lots to learn, included on a big team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

We are only just ordering pudding when Lloyd Webber, who must have eaten very quickly, comes over to say hello. No extended goodbyes from our little dog, no without even looking back she jumped in the back of the car to say hello to her boyfriend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Jalisco