Intelenet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intelenet Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelenet

2.5

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelenet (Fargo, ND (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Contacted via email for over the phone interview after having submitted online application via Indeed.com- about a week later heard back from recruiter to set up phone interview. From phone interview, went on to offer of employment and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be white glove treatment for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What makes you want to work at Intelenet Global   Answer Question
    • Name a situation and what you did with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelenet in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. The recruiter followed up with me from day 1 of the hiring process and made sure everything went smooth. I received updated emails every 48 hrs.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you had to make a difficult decision? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelenet (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Whoever actually had the time to do anything, even if they were not experienced at all in doing interviews, decided they would take it upon themselves to interview even if they had no idea what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelenet in March 2009.

Interview

3 rounds. They just your competencies. Role plays are performed and your analytical skills are also judged

Interview Questions

• everything was smooth for me. No questions were unexpected   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not behind money so i never negotiated

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelenet.

Interview

After applying online it started with an initial phone interview to validate qualifications, schedule and to share more about the position and company. There is a quick online assessment. You're then scheduled for a final interview. Was able to see the center and see hands on what they do, listened to calls even. They are warm and knowledgeable about the company, its processes and values. But this is your time to really shine and demonstrate why you have the skills, work ethic, personality, excitement and passion to be the perfect match for the team. They were quick to make an offer. Immediately after started paperwork to schedule my drug screen.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intelenet (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

On the spot interview at Workone location. I was the only person on site when the job fair stated at 10am. I interviewed with the account executive from KY and she was very professional and down to earth.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time in which you had a good and bad experience at a hotel?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelenet (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I got the call letter from a consultancy. I went to intelenet today and spoke to a hr. I was sent wrongly by this consultancy Because the process they have is banking and finance. I don't have any experience or idea about these process at all. I was not told by that consultant about the process. Good thing is everything got over in an hour. 100 of people were there to give interview. Please check about the process and go for interview don't waste your time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbellsville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelenet (Campbellsville, KY (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

I filled out an online application, then they did an initial brief phone screen. I was invited into the office for a skills test, which was basically just to prove I was smart enough to work the Internet, and then an account manager conducted my interview. Interview questions were pretty standard and it was a pleasant interview experience which included a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation involved.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelenet.

Interview

Hit and miss, hard up employer, talked about her life, had no interest in applicants This is not a professional company. In order for this company to survive, complete overhaul of management needs to be considered.

Interview Questions

• what does vacation mean to you   1 Answer

Sales and Hospitality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intelenet (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a call from their recruiting personnel Jennifer was very nice and informative she told me about the job and ask me if it was something I would be interested in I said yes of course she scheduled me with an interview after my interview I met with HR where he offered me a job and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• What struck you're interest in this job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.