Interim HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interim HealthCare Interview Questions

Interviews at Interim HealthCare

2.0

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Murrieta, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very extensive grilling on what your experience was i took test watched videos took quizes took drug test fingerprints talked about my past experience and different facilities ive worked for

Interview Questions

• How to turn a patient who can't move.   1 Answer

PerDiem Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Ocala, FL (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

After many weeks of talking over the phone then in person it has still taken a good it of time to actually start working. The one time I was called around 4:30 PM in the afternoon to work that night 7P to 7A. Then called back and was told that there was not enough time for the Hospital to perform an orientation for that shift that night.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable. I did not feel pressured to "say the right thing". I felt encouraged and appreciated for my experience. I felt I had an excellent grasp of the job description by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How I would respond going into homes that may be unkempt and possibly have rodents and/or pests   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Raleigh, NC (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was contacted for first a phone interview, which went great. Next step was in person interview, unfortunately this was not a positive experience. The director seemed uninterested in speaking and kept coughing and clearing her throat the entire interview. I was advised I would hear something by Friday. It has been a week and a half with no update. I have contacted the company to follow up on my application and never received a response.

IT Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Greenville, SC (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Submitting resume through Career Builder. had one phone interview with HR. Was offered job within 2 hours of first face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Don't be afraid to ask for more.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Interview

Fast, friendly, and easy application. I did a background check and drug test on site which I thought was great! They seemed like they got along really well and I look forward to working with this company going forward.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Positive and informative. Clear understanding of expectations , benefits and salaries discussed, territory, payers and communication expectations reviewed. Opportunities for advancement with additional opportunities explained. Reviewed history of company learning center made on boarding easy and seamless

Interview Questions

• What is your why? Why do you want to do Home Care   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Lengthy, slow process. Had to call and do multiple follow up until the employer successfully arranged and followed through with interview. After the 3 step interview process was completed, I received the job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Experience with accreditation/ audits by State and Federal Government agencies.   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Marietta, OH (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Friendly and comfortable environment. Some flexibility in scheduling. Orientation completed within a couple days of interview. Nice employee incentives offered. Readily available to answer any questions. Everyone in the office welcoming and friendly.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encinitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Encinitas, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Supervisor was very friendly with good knowledge of the company and of the available cases. She makes you feel comfortable during interview. Cares about her clients. Skills test given. Supervisor reviewed answered and explained why the wrong answers were incorrect and how to fix them. Also reviewed skills I did not use in a while. Drug and Background check paid by company.

Interview Questions

• What times was I available to work and how far would I be willing to drive?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.