International Education Gateway Assistant Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

International Education Gateway Assistant Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated 16 Mar 2019

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

There were three rounds. It was a very good experience of an interview with Sunitha Mudiraj, Arshad Mahmood and Bhakti Shah. Sunitha's follow up for joining and other queries were very professional and were better than my expectations. Thanks a lot for your help Sunitha.

Interview Questions

• About my past experience
    About my last package
    About the products, I was selling in past companies.
    There were some assumptive questions like how I would deal with stress and non-performance and all   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for International Education Gateway

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

I had one round of telephonic round post which I had a personal interview with the reporting manager and another round of the same with the VP. The final round was a personal interaction with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Brief us about your profile   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process happened on the same day and got the confirmation on the same day, Total three rounds of interview .1st HR round Second Team Manager 3rd Vice President Round.

Assistant Manager Sales Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was good it had taken almost 2 hours to compete and i was screened by HR . Team Manager asked about my sales targets in my previous company which i had worked, and Vice president, round was for 30mins about how i used to achieve the targets and what strategies i used to apply.

Interview Questions

• How would you counsel the student's face to face and for which course ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.