International Education Gateway Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

International Education Gateway Interview Questions

Interviews at International Education Gateway

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process happened on the same day and got the confirmation on the same day, Total three rounds of interview .1st HR round Second Team Manager 3rd Vice President Round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

I had one round of telephonic round post which I had a personal interview with the reporting manager and another round of the same with the VP. The final round was a personal interaction with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Brief us about your profile   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

There were three rounds. It was a very good experience of an interview with Sunitha Mudiraj, Arshad Mahmood and Bhakti Shah. Sunitha's follow up for joining and other queries were very professional and were better than my expectations. Thanks a lot for your help Sunitha.

Interview Questions

• About my past experience
      About my last package
      About the products, I was selling in past companies.
      There were some assumptive questions like how I would deal with stress and non-performance and all   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Sales Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was good it had taken almost 2 hours to compete and i was screened by HR . Team Manager asked about my sales targets in my previous company which i had worked, and Vice president, round was for 30mins about how i used to achieve the targets and what strategies i used to apply.

Interview Questions

• How would you counsel the student's face to face and for which course ?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in June 2019.

Interview

The process went smooth and each round has conducted in short span and i have connected with CEO and he has explained in detail about the company. On the whole quick process.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in May 2019.

Interview

The process was detailed and yet very smooth to go through. As I got the interview on referral, there was a positive tone right from the start. The HR was very co-operative of the process as I was in the midst of shifting my home to Hyderabad.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

I received a call from Sunitha HR Team Univariety and I was not sure about joining or taking a new position as I am still pursuing my MBA_Distance mode she has given the complete download and help me build the confidence levels within me.

I am a fresher and this is my first interview, very scared looking at the manager however he made me feel comfortable throughout the interview process. received an offer the immediate day of an interview HR & Panel are very responsive & Cooperative.

A good place to start the career.​

Interview Questions

• Relevant questions have been asked and the download on job roles & responsibilities clearly given by the Manager   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process has with selection of multiple technologies requirement, screening interview and skype interview process with higher technical leaders. Second round of interview process as face to face again with technical leaders. After finishing that the person meet CEO of company. Finally HR process round. It was nice experience for me and finally I met good people and good environment.

Interview Questions

• If you get a chance to work with new technology then how much can you able to put the effort and support to the team   Answer Question

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in November 2018.

Interview

resume screening, telephone discussion, technical test, manager round, discussed about my past experience and previous company, my roles and responsibilities, how did i Handel the work in the previous organisation, ceo round, HR process

Interview Questions

• what is your overall experience?   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banjara Hills

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Banjara Hills) in March 2019.

Interview

There were 4 rounds all over .the rounds were all about our resume .hobbies,work experience etc I just loved the way they treat us here .sunitha is So friendly. And I dint face any difficulty in this interview I just loved it.. and I suggest this is the best place to work

Interview Questions

• They asked me everything which was there in my resume   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.