International Education Gateway Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. HR, hiring manager and the CEO. Interviews were focused on my resume, soft skills, case studies. First two interviews were over phone. Last one was F2F. Very good experience.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Education Gateway.

Interview

Total 4 rounds, first telephonic round with head of product , then on site rounds with CTO, CEO and COO , finally HR round for salary / notice period negotiation . Mostly asked about past experience , guesstimate questions . They are usually looking for people having past experience in education industry as they themselves are in the same industry . Having knowledge about various career options available for intermediate students will help as that's the primary focus of all their products.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your favourite product . What features do you like/dislike ?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

-Highly unprofessional People.
    -No proper office setup.
    -Offers salary way below than the market standard.I mean giving someone 2-3 K hike?? Isn't it heights? Go ahead and hire freshers you people don't have capacity to hire experienced people.First understand your standard before going for hiring.
    -Doesn't maintain any clarity on communication.
    -One person in particular whom i met in the interview process behaves as if he/she knows everything related to his/her area. C'mon change this attitude or else who will land no where in your life.
    -Very good at goof ups
    -Even if people join you they will leave you because of management wrong attitude.
    -High time for you to learn before you go ahead and hire anyone.
    -Improve your standards and office setup properly.

Interview Questions

• They asked all valid questions on the opening   1 Answer

Content Engagement Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Manipal) in April 2018.

Interview

The process just had a written exam and followed by the interview. As I was applying for video content, I was just given to make a video assignment, and it was the main reason why I was selected. But later my work was in way related to the work that I was said in the interview.

Interview Questions

• "Do you know about movies?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process happened on the same day and got the confirmation on the same day, Total three rounds of interview .1st HR round Second Team Manager 3rd Vice President Round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

I had one round of telephonic round post which I had a personal interview with the reporting manager and another round of the same with the VP. The final round was a personal interaction with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Brief us about your profile   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

There were three rounds. It was a very good experience of an interview with Sunitha Mudiraj, Arshad Mahmood and Bhakti Shah. Sunitha's follow up for joining and other queries were very professional and were better than my expectations. Thanks a lot for your help Sunitha.

Interview Questions

• About my past experience
      About my last package
      About the products, I was selling in past companies.
      There were some assumptive questions like how I would deal with stress and non-performance and all   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Sales Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was good it had taken almost 2 hours to compete and i was screened by HR . Team Manager asked about my sales targets in my previous company which i had worked, and Vice president, round was for 30mins about how i used to achieve the targets and what strategies i used to apply.

Interview Questions

• How would you counsel the student's face to face and for which course ?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

I received a call from Sunitha HR Team Univariety and I was not sure about joining or taking a new position as I am still pursuing my MBA_Distance mode she has given the complete download and help me build the confidence levels within me.

I am a fresher and this is my first interview, very scared looking at the manager however he made me feel comfortable throughout the interview process. received an offer the immediate day of an interview HR & Panel are very responsive & Cooperative.

A good place to start the career.​

Interview Questions

• Relevant questions have been asked and the download on job roles & responsibilities clearly given by the Manager   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at International Education Gateway (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process has with selection of multiple technologies requirement, screening interview and skype interview process with higher technical leaders. Second round of interview process as face to face again with technical leaders. After finishing that the person meet CEO of company. Finally HR process round. It was nice experience for me and finally I met good people and good environment.

Interview Questions

• If you get a chance to work with new technology then how much can you able to put the effort and support to the team   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.