Intouch Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intouch Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Intouch Solutions

2.9

Account Services Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions in April 2020.

Interview

Due to the pandemic, the interview process was done through a phone call and zoom call. Both were very pleasant experiences and the Talent Acquisition manager was timely when responding to emails. Ultimately I did not receive the position despite positive feedback from all interviewers.

Boston-based Account Role Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions.

Interview

I had one call with a recruiter and then went in for 6 in-person interviews.

Pleasant interviews for the most part, but then was totally ghosted by the hiring manager and the recruiter on follow-up. Totally unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions

Intouch Solutions Response

10 Dec 2019 – HR Manager

Thank you for your candid feedback. We pride ourselves on providing a clear and fast response time to each and every candidate who interviews with Intouch, whether they make it to the offer stage or not. We are terribly disappointed to hear that was not your experience.

If you are willing, we would welcome more detailed input if you would like to reach out directly to talent@intouchsol.com. We are consistently striving to improve upon the candidate experience and better understanding your perspective could inform how we can do better in the future.

Thank you again.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com. HR followed up relatively quickly and was a great point of reference throughout the process. The interview process was made super clear once contacted from someone from HR. Interviewed with potential teams that would work with if hired.

Interview Questions

Intouch Solutions Response

12 Jul 2019 – HR Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience interviewing with Intouch. We’re pleased that HR made the interview process smooth for you and that you ultimately joined us as an intern this summer.

Please reach out to your local HR Partners if you need anything moving forward; our doors are always open if you have questions or need support during your internship.

Frontend Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions (Kansas City, MO (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was interactive and easy to grasp. It was fun and definitely challenges your knowledge. It includes both a written, virble, and visual test. I would definitely recommend this job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

I applied online and then was contacted about meeting in person for an interview. I initially met with 4 people. Something I noticed prior to my interview was that I saw they were offering others intern positions (including my specific position) before I even had my interview. I thought that was strange and made me skeptical entering my interview. I felt judged from the second I walked in the door. The people interviewing me seemed very bored and uninterested in getting to know me. I felt discouraged when leaving the building. Thankfully, I ended up getting a better offer somewhere else in the end.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

I was interviewed by two women. They didn’t ask many questions, mostly talked amongst themselves. I never heard anything back. No emails. No calls. I was completely ghosted. Overall an unprofessional experience.

Account Director Interview

Interview

Met with about six people over two different days. Went very well, liked the people I met, they seemed to like me. Everyone was super smart and down to earth. Unfortunately the job description provided by HR/recruiting team did not include all the requirements of the job and after wasting hours of my time and that of their staff, found out I lacked one qualification that kept me from being considered further. I would not have even agreed to go on the interview had this requirement been mentioned up front. BIG WASTE OF TIME.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected was asked during this interview   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

They were very polite and made me feel comfortable to speak with them. I did not get the job, but they took the time to call me and let me know they were headed in another direction.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous knowledge with marketing solutions?   Answer Question

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It kicked off, as always, with a phone interview, followed by a skills test. Both were normal, though the latter was MUCH longer than any I'd experienced in the industry.

The interview was standard—a half hour with the person who would be my boss, a half hour with another person I'd work closely with. Both were friendly and all questions were what I expected. It seems like a great team to work on.

However, the reason I'm leaving a negative review is that the recruiter said they'd follow up with me the next day, and I had to wait until *I'd* sent two follow-up emails before I heard from them. Even then, it wasn't with anything informative, just an acknowledgment of my email. I'm just disappointed to have interacted with another HR team that apparently thinks they don't have to treat candidates well. Not all companies, it seems, are aware that they need good candidates as much as good candidates would like new opportunities.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intouch Solutions.

Interview

One-hour phone interview, led to another phone interview with another person; then an in-person interview with two department members. I did everything to follow up - thanking everyone for their time, checking in on the status of the hiring process. I heard from the hiring manager that it was still taking a bit of time. Then, I heard from people in the industry that another candidate had been offered the position. As of now, that individual has already started - and I have YET to hear a single word from anyone I interviewed with or the hiring manager. While they may be hiring like crazy, the attitude of indifference speaks volumes. Another senior person in a similar situation got a generic email, despite the fact they'd interviewed twice for the position. Seems like a great company if they pick you - otherwise, you aren't worth the courtesy of a "Thanks, no thanks." The only sour grapes I got from the process were the ones they served me through indifference and the lack of courtesy to tell me I hadn't been selected for the position. I would be appalled if this were my company.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.