Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Intuit

1,339 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

It was purely based on the technical skill and more of coding test. 4 rounds of interview, purely technical followed by Manager and HR round. Emphasise more on coding test. Overall awesome experience.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

1st round: Hackerank OA
    2nd round: technical interview with Karat
    Final round: behavioural and technical interviews with 2 engineers
    The overall process was really smooth and quick. Intuit got back to me pretty fast around 5-7 days in between rounds

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

first round - one coding question. second round - tell about yourself and two coding questions. You can get more questions if you solve it fast. Good but because of COVID they stopped the process at final stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself. And two coding questions for second round   Answer Question

User Researcher Interview

Interview

The interview was arranged through a recruiter. The position required several years of user research experience, but seemed to be an entry level role. The interviewer was late, distracted, and did not seem to know exactly what they needed for the role. It seemed to be a role for 2 different people. I was told by the recruiter than the job had been pulled, so they could work out what they needed. It was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral “tell me a time when...” questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed with Intern position, one Karat OA round and a final round with 2 interviewers. Questions were not very hard. Also asked about the projects and some general behavior questions. Overall easy interview.

Soft Ware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

firstly you will have to do an open assessment
    then you will take a karat interview, they would ask you to introduce yourself and then you will have to do several code questions on karat
    finally it is time to take the value interview.
    total are three steps to get an intern at intuit

Software Development Intern Interview

Interview

- First round was a coding test. Question comparable to a medium level question on GitHub
    - Second round was a video interview with a live coding test. Comparatively easier question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

2 technical rounds with Karat (coding challenge and live interview) and then one final interview with 2 intuit engineers with behavioral questions, personal project discussion as well as technical questions

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process is good. The questions that are asked is difficult. Data structure needs to be prepared well.

Swe2 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Really enjoyed the interview process. There was a demo session - code in your choice of language(Frameworks/libraries preferred) followed by four rounds of one-on-one and also one round group panel session.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process is done online over HireVue. Very easy to navigate. The questions are surrounding bookkeeping best practices and knowledge. There should be some available online to help you prepare.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.