Intuit Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,526 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

an in house recruiter offered me an opportunity to apply for a new grad position. there was a coding challenge - it was a dynamic programming algorithm. it was through a third party company.

Interview Questions
  • it was a dynamic programming question
    1 Answer

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

TOTALLY WASTE OF TIME. Long interview process and it requires you to spend days and energy to prepare for an1 hour presentation with case studies and 3 hours one on one interviews. None of the interviewers has decent educational or work background. They just want someone who is less smarter than they are so that they are easy to manipulate. DO NOT take this company as your only choice and take as many other companies as possible as for your backup. They know their process is time and energy consuming so at the beginning they will say good words about you to push you work on the presentation and day long interviews. After you finish all of these they simply change their attitude because they are done with you and they can go ahead and do the same thing on the next candidate, until they can find the right one to manipulate. All in one, try any other technology company but avoid to spend anytime with this ridiculous company which even proud of its abusive interview process.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Very well managed. The recruiter was fantastic and it all ran very smoothly. Process and questions all fairly standard. No special prep or exercises required by Intuit for this process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

A recruiter at Intuit reached out to me about opportunities. I did not apply for any role. After an initial call with the recruiter, I spoke with the hiring manager. I followed up with the recruiter on the status of my candidacy and never heard back. I didn't apply for the role, they reached out to me. What a terrible candidate experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Jun 2021

Interview

I don't think they have a clear understanding of what they are looking for with potential employees. They don't provide feedback as the website or intuit suggests. The hiring manager lacks awareness of details of the actual position you're being interviewed for, despite them reaching out to you due to your background.

Interview Questions
  • How would you work with the business unit to achieve the desired result?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Avoid interviewing intuit if you value your time. Their interview process for a data science role including 3/4 leetcode coding questions which does not make sense. If you are looking for software engineers, why do you advertise DS role? If you are looking for data scientist why do you evaluate them based on software engineering skills. Data science is formed around statistics, econometrics, predictive modeling, machine learning, and data wrangling skills. Not based on Graph vs Linked List or binary search vs for loop. Either the interview process was or I do not have a PhD in data science.

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode medium coding questions. Both data structure and algorithms.
2 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Lovely process, it was awesome and went through in detail. First, it was with the hiring manager about the details of the role and then what is the strategy of the company. After that it was aligning that to the company strategy!

Interview Questions
  • What are the first 30-60-90 days look like?

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Technical exam tax questions so you need to know your tax law, I'd study if you never had studied actual tax law. Role play questions if you had a client asking you stuff, so be prepared to dish out any knowledge on any tax topic 3 interview questions STAR METHOD.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

It made you feel very comfortable and put that as the priority. It was a coding challenge and it was reviewed with a panel of developers after. Then you would split into groups and have individual interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

the interview process first had a phone call with a recruiter . that followed by an online coding round and finally a day-long onsite(virtually with no break at all )

Interview Questions
  • Deep questions regarding REST API. I am interviewing for data scientist but mostly all question is regarding medium leetcode question.
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in May 2021

Interview

- HR screen (30 min) - Technical interview (1hr) - On-site interview (7hr) The recruiters are very slow to respond. "We truly appreciate you making the commitment to spend so much of your day with us. If you do not receive feedback from us within seven days, do not hesitate to check-in. In addition, you may also receive a short survey about your experience." It's been a week since I emailed the recruiters to ask for feedback. It's been two weeks since the on-site interview. No response whatsoever. They don't respect your time at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,526 Interviews