Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 May 2019
1,115 Interview Reviews

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. First I get an home assignment and then I interviewed at Intuit. Technical and then h.r

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received interest via email, a screener call from HR, followed by a ~20-min call next week with the Hiring Manager. The week after, get an email with a case-assignment to solve a business/product problem, and present in an on-site half-day interview session (3.5 hours+) to a panel consisting of colleagues from product & design teams, and the hiring manager. You will get some days to prepare the case presentation. Bring as PowerPoint and show.

The overall experience is positive, the workplace seems very nice and friendly, and you learn a lot as you solve the case and present. The interviewers were very caring and friendly. Your presentation is followed by 2-3 one-on-one interview sessions with potential colleagues who scope you out.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit in August 2018.

Interview

After the online coding round, there were 2 rounds. The first one was a pen and paper coding round. The second was the in-person technical interview and basic knowledge of algorithms, data structures, OS concepts, and DBMS was tested.

Interview Questions

• In the pen and paper coding round, a graph problem was given and we were supposed to explain the approach and write the code on paper.
      The in-person interview started with the discussion of a project that I had done during my internship. Questions related to the database of my project were asked and I was asked to write a few SQL queries.
      They asked me other simple questions about semaphores (OS), java strings, and a few coding problems (arrays and queues).   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

Detailed 3 rounds of interview
    Technical and functional assessment
    Attitude assessment, product management level assessment
    Values assessment against company's values
    There was a panel discussion for each round. Panel changed on the basis of round and final sync-up was with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritise better when there are conflicting priorities?   1 Answer

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

After first going through a phone screening with a recruiter, I had a 30 minute-ish video interview with the hiring manager followed by an onsite interview with a few members of the team I would be joining.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter with a coding round on Karat. After clearing coding you have a phone interview with an engineer from Karat. If you clear this round you get to interview for intuit.

Interview Questions

• Given a file with the URLs count the number of clicks on the different sub domains   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I don’t/never write reviews. But in this case I felt I should.
    No data science challenge. Asked to do a challenge on-site. The whole group of senior data scientists told that the approach was questionable without pointing to any scientific issue. I laughed out loud when I heard the feedback ‘questionable’. Feedbacks are appreciated, but in this case it exposed the shallowness of the so called ‘certified’ data scientists at intuit. They all seemed bored and cut down the last behavioral round by 30 mins creepily opening the door and standing by the door before interview end.
    Anyways, overall bad experience except for one person who was super nice and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Couple of data science algorithms, general python and puzzles on white board   Answer Question

Software Engineer() Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

A coding challenge first, followed by a karat technical screening. The questions are standard. Got an invitation to the final round online interview with two engineers. They are friendly and helpful. Both behavioral questions and technical ones are included. Be ready to explain your code. Got a call a few days later and gave me some constructive feedbacks.

Senior Software Engineer - Front End Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for any level Front End position, inturn turned out to be Senior level role. I was emailed first, followed up by a brief 15 minutes of phone call with the recruiter. In spite of asking the recruiter for the job description, it was not shared. Then was scheduled for a technical phone screen(1 hr long), basic JS question to flatten nested lists. Almost after two weeks got response back from the recruiter to share availability to come onsite. I did, and eventually was asked for another set of days again after another weeks time. Finally scheduled for onsite, but at that point again no answers on the job description / requirements.

Having got the email on the onsite, seeing the agenda, asked few questions back to the recruiter but no response. The day had come and was there onsite. So a senior engineer walked me in, gave me this React / Redux / Express app from his Git repo and asked me to complete the TODOs, one part of which was to complete setting up the React routing of the application. They call it the solo working session but was not so. Following that was a demo to showcase what had been completed to a group of 4. Most of the questions were API related, nothing on data structures or algorithms.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit in March 2019.

Interview

Phone/video interview with recruiter and hiring manager. In person 3-hour interview panel. The in-person interview was conducted via a video system with 3 of 4 interviewers. I was asked to create a 30, 60, & 90-day plan for a prescribed case study. Was given 3 days to prepare.

Interview Questions

• As a new leader to the team, how would you handle specific concerns within the current group? What would be your integration approach?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.