Intuit Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intuit Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

3.2

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)).

Interview

Initial HR phone screen followed by hiring manager conversation followed by in person. Was asked to do a presentation to the group based on a case question.

One of the worst interview experience of my career. The case question was very vague. The panel didn’t show enough interest to learn more about the value that I could bring and instead they were focusing on specific set of guidelines they were given to evaluate candidates.

My advice is to carefully evaluate whether to invest time, energy and effort interviewing for this company. Also it seems like they are looking for someone with strong technical skills than product skill per se.

Interview Questions

• All were based on case question. So won’t help that much here.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewer screen, then HW ask. They will use HW to screen you before you do any further interview so no chance to explain anything. Recruiters just looking to fill pipeline and didn’t listen to my fit.

Interview Questions

• Design experiment for Quickbooks Online for XYZ   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Standard phone interviews with recruiters and hiring manager before an on-site interview at the head office. The process could take a long time depending on their hiring needs, budgets, etc.

Interview Questions

• For the on-site interview, they will ask you to prepare an hour presentation to introduce yourself, select a work that you are most proud off and a case study.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I was given an initial phone screening where they asked questions based on the "values" of the company, and was then told I would be given an update by the end of the week - the end of the week came and went, as did the next week and the week after that and the month after that - I asked the recruiter every step of the way for any kind of update - he kept saying he would get back to me and the end of that week, but never did. Eventually he just stopped replying. How hard is it to say "sorry we are going forward with someone else" instead of saying "I'll let you know by the end of the week"? I understand that the job hunting game has situations like this happen all the time, but whenever he companies like this seek and expect a high amount of professionalism and performance from University students, the least they can do is lead by example.

Interview Questions

• What technological trend do you see Intuit taking on in the future and how will it apply it to its growth   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)).

Interview

I had a first round interview and they flew me up to Mountain View for my second round interview. Both were pretty similar and pretty short (about 1 hour). Both involved a case study and behavioral questions.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit in May 2017.

Interview

There are some companies where you feel bad when you dont make it through the interview process and then there are some where you thank the heavens. This was definitely the later.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)).

Interview

As represented. 2 phone interviews, followed by an in person interview with 4 managers. Took a lot of time to prepare for, but not unmanageable and felt very prepared.

Interview Questions

• Big focus was a case study, and also a lot of questions about being innovative.   Answer Question

Intuit Response

24 May 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and congratulations on becoming part of Intuit. We are excited to have you on the team!

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Talk with a couple recruiters, flew out to first interview which was very casual. Second round interview on Skype, which had more technical questions. Recruiters were very nice but took sometime relaying a result.

Interview Questions

• What metrics would you use to determine a successful product?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

“Phone Interview and Interview at Plano TX location. Interview over the phone was good. recruiters were knowledgeable. Interview at Plano location with two directors who recently joined Intuit. The first director asked Management consulting type question like profit estimation. The other director was more into the product management and discussed in depth my experience. Got a feeling that they were not sure if it was Product Manger interview or consultant or were they looking for a Product Manager with IT skills etc. My opinion is that they were confused and I was not very impressed with their directors.

Interview Questions

• General or Management consulting type. Depending on what their previous experience is   2 Answers

Product Manager Interview

Interview

tech, marketing product management interviewees. Each interview is normall one hour and it culminates with a director interviewing you. It goes very smooth and doesn't require much time. They are pretty professional about getting things moving quickly too.

Negotiation

pretty smooth

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.