Intuit Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intuit Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

3.2

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Was approached via LinkedIn, followed by a Recruiter and Hiring Manager Interview - both which consisted of 30 - 45 min conversations. Was asked to prepare for an On-Site to present a Case Study. On-site took approximately 4 hours. First 2 hours involved presenting about yourself, key accomplishments and actual Case Study. Last 2 hours involved 2x1s and 1x1s.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter. We had a great talk, but she told me my experience might not align. Nonetheless, she would pass along her notes to the hiring manager. The hiring manager did want to talk to me, so a video conference was scheduled. After that interview, things moved quickly. I was scheduled for a skip-level manager interview and then an onsite panel interview. For the panel interview I was given a business case to present on. I was told to do the case in power point , and to bring my laptop. I was told that it would only take a few hours to prepare the business case, but in reality I spent about 24 hours creating and refining it.

Interview Questions

• Give us 3 examples in which you lead teams to create a positive business outcome.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then seperate phone interview with hiring manager. Onsite interview including case study presentation for four hours with hiring manager, two same level managers, and same level as hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Case Study involving real life scenarios.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

2 phone screens, one with recruiter, one with hiring manager, in-person interview with 4 people which required presentation and case study. In person interview was 3.5 hours. Many hours of prep for me. The interview questions were tough but fairly standard. I really liked the set-up. It was hard, but thorough. and I felt the rigor around it was a positive. There were some delays in the whole process due to time of year/vacations, but recruiter kept in touch with me the whole time. You can tell they care about people. Good company, I'm impressed. Within 24 hours of interview I received a brief email telling me I didn't get the job. I'd say that was the only area where I felt could be improved. After a month and a lot of investment of time and energy I felt blown off. They don't owe me anything, but I could have love to know where I was strong and where I was weak.

Interview Questions

• Who in your company is most critical of you and why?
      When is a time you took a risk and failed?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter detailed the hiring process but it changed onsite. Interview was panel style at first then individual. The most senior level person was dictating the team’s line of questioning. It felt staged and unappealing to join the team.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple stakeholders with differing objectives?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

A 15 minute phone screen followed a week later by an all day interview process (5 one-on-one interviews plus one with the hiring manager). It went well, but I wish they'd designed the day so that it included breaks for bathroom and to give my brain a rest.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

20 Mar 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

We are so happy you had a positive experience! Thank you for sharing with the community.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter emailed to set up an initial screening a few days later. 15 minutes before the scheduled start I received an email requesting a reschedule. A new day and time was selected, the recruiter no showed and did not respond to my email.

Intuit Response

20 Mar 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

I am so sorry you had a negative experience interviewing with us and thank you for sharing with us. If you wouldn't mind emailing us with more details on this experience at candidate_care@intuit.com we can be sure we work with our teams to ensure a better experience for everyone.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Interview process is clear and straightforward. Recruiter contacted me, asked a number of questions, requested my resume. After I forwarded, recruiter followed up, asked more specific questions. Recruiter then scheduled interviews with direct supervisor, and that supervisor's direct supervisor. Very straightforward and clear. After initial round of telephone interviews, on site interviews were scheduled. Those were, again, straightforward, and included managers intended to be positions client base.
    Overall: thorough, relatively quick and painless. I received initial offer on the day following the on site interviews, and started at Intuit several weeks later (due to holidays and negotiating).

Interview Questions

• Basic, pertaining to the position. Nothing outlandish or unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Washington, DC (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Screened by internal HR recruiter, very friendly, quickly moved to set up phone interview with hiring executive, then had round of interviews one day at worksite with peers, final interview with head of division. Hiring process has now shifted to a one-day "Assessing for Awesome" when candidates are told immediately whether will be hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about company and recent strategic direction and challenges, interest in cross-team collaboration, how have you overcome internal barriers to get to goal   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Intuit provided a very comprehensive approach to interviewing to ensure a good fit.Everyone that I encountered was very friendly, seemed happy to be at Intuit, and was very transparent as they shared information.

Interview Questions

• Nothing comes to mind. The interview questions correlated very well to the job. The recruiter did a good job of setting expectations and ensuring a thorough understanding of the job requirements.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.