Intuit Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

Intuit Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Horribly slow interview process. There were all positive indications during the phonescreen discussion with the HR. The whole interview process was explained. I was told that they would get back with the interview schedule. It's been more than a month and there is no response to any followup or calls.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview went well. 3-4 rounds of algorithms, ds and design. But after the rounds it's really not clear if you have cleared. Faced mixed reactions. Interviewers were quite happy with the performance but not sure what happened.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru).

Interview

I was told the whole process in detail but nothing of that sort happened.
    It started with coding problem and I was asked to discuss solution and write program for that.
    After that there came panel of two members and asked about current project and asked to wait for next round. But hr came after sometime and asked me to leave.

Still not able to figure out what went wrong.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

30 Oct 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're sorry for this negative experience you had. Should you like to provide us more feedback, please email us at candidate_care@intuit.com. Thank you and best of luck to you in your career.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Old Java world questions like design patterns and java APIs. 1 telephonic and 3 rounds in total.
    If you are good in speaking you may get selected.
    What is LRU Cache
    ConcurrentHashmap
    etc..

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

22 Sep 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thanks for providing a positive review of the interview process. We are so glad you decided to join Intuit!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Just had first round of interview over the phone with screen sharing. Interviewer was very knowledgeable. First started with introduction and discussion of technologies they were looking for the specific role. Then technical discussion and live coding test for the scenario they gave. Overall this is good experience

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

3 Oct 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking time to review us! We are glad you had a positive experience and hope you consider us in the future.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Got a very nice phone call from the recruiter who saw my profile on LinkedIN. Had an initial phone interview about what I was looking for and if I would be interested in a technical screen with one of the managers. Got a call to have a live technical screen via live computer - showed some questions and coding items that was fairly straightforward. Did well apparently and the next step was to come in for panel interview however I was promoted on at my own company and decided to stay. Overall the experience is very clear and I only wish my company tested candidates the same way. Great experience and will try the same format at my company now.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

2 Jun 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you so much for the great review and congratulations on your promotion. We are happy you our interview process inspired you to think differently about the way you assess talent at your company. Best of luck!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds

- technical initial phone screening
    - Java programming round
    - few aptitude questions
    - Sort and search algorithms, python questions. Shell commands
    - two managerial rounds
    - HR round

Entire process took a week to finish, after which the HR called for salary negotiation

Not much difficult to clear the technical round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process will be conducted in the form of 6 rounds.

1. Phone/Skype screening for SSE
    2. DS & Algo question on various topics.
    3. Technical round Face 2 face 1:1
    4. Technical round Face 2 face 1:3 including project discussion.
    5. Manager round
    6. Hr Interview

Interview Questions

• Data structure questions
      Craft interview   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application via their job board and received correspondence 2 months later requesting a phone screening. Phone screening was the typical getting to know you a bit better and a live screen share coding session. After that I was invited to a 4 person interview that I had to prepare a Craft Project for. The interview lasted just over 4 hours and it began with an 1 hour of demoing the project then spending time with each of the individual group interviewers. I loved this format and felt the interview went well. The following week I was phoned by the recruiter and was presented an offer, which I gladly accepted, it is my opinion that this company is on top of their game and it shows.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Got call directly from HR, was asked for a date and they asked to keep 4 hrs for interview. Before calling me to their office they had sent a link for coding challenge. After that i went for interview and in 5 min they asked me to leave for the day. I think even that round they should have done over phone instead of wasting my whole day and their 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to design restaurant table booking system, as and when i was explaining they never seemed happy right from first sentence and in 5 min asked me to leave since i m not the right fit, I think they should be doing this round over phone and they calling people to office. Such a waste of time and money going to the office for interiew. i have read others review for intuit and it looked like they asked technology questions, but this was bad.   Answer Question