Inube Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Inube Software Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Inube Software Solutions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Two technical test and one hr round were there.In first two round they will ask technical questions .
    First technical round is easy ,second one will be little bit complex.As all employee are leaving from company the require more candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions.

Interview

It was a good interview. But after interview there expectations changed And they told they will get back but they didn't. They took two rounds of technical round. All are face to face.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Only one or max two technical F2F interview , based on .Net MVC and microsoft technology.
    If you applying for .Net developer post. MVC is must and should because all project based on MVC pattern

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview Consist of 4 rounds , 1st Basic C sharp questions ( codes ) etc ..
    2nd. Oops concepts SQL , MVC etc ..
    3rd Some Random general Questions
    4th Meeting the HR.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

It took around 3 hours to complete all the four rounds of interview. HRs were doing the things faster. interviewers were very friendly. In first round they were checking basic concepts on C#, MVC, Entity framework, LINQ. In second round they were checking your logical/programming skills. Third round was managerial round was easiest one. fourth round was HR round just salary discussuion.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bangalore Rural) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview is ok, but its all about that when you join the company thats where your journey starts up. Initially it is good but, if you dont speak there they will ruin you.

Interview Questions

• The one who is asking you, Exact they are not aware of what they ask. Its all about googling the Q & A.its   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

They were totally 5 rounds covering,
    Aptitude, hr,personal,ops,technical.
    The interview process took around two days.
    Accepted the offer.
    Aptitude questions were a bit tough.
    Technical round was ok.
    Ops round they may ask you about your project.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

They took totally 3 round i cleared the first 2 rounds but I didn't cleared the final round they asked very basic questions of software Testing. But they checked the attitude of the candidate very much

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in J P Nagar 6th Phase

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (J P Nagar 6th Phase) in January 2017.

Interview

I went or the Interview on 18-01-2017 @ 2.30 PM, its in JP Nagar 7'th Phase of Bangalore. I waited For 20 Mins after that Interview Started. He just asked me some basics of
    1. Spring MVC Architecture
    2.OOPS Concepts
    3.Hibernate ORM
    4. What is IOC Controller
    5. JDBC Connections

After that he told me that you can leave for the day and we are in busy we will let you know through the HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. Spring MVC Architecture
      2.OOPS Concepts
      3.Hibernate ORM
      4. What is IOC Controller
      5. JDBC Connections
      etc..   3 Answers

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bangalore Rural) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview process start with simple telecon and you will be given their current work statement and asked us to make Architecture diagram with Complete details. Then they will call for explanation F2F rounds and take full knowledge on their current work. Then they conduct 1-1 rounds around 3 or more rounds. and say we will get back. But they never get back to you. Up on several request they say it is not matching with our requirement :)

Funny think is that, they are surveying by taking initial work from Job Seekers and happily says it is not matching.

Interview Questions

• No Questions,, only Interested on Work assignment they gave you. And Qs around that to gain knowledge.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.