Inube Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Inube Software Solutions

2.8

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

They called me for interview one day. And completed 2 rounds of technical interview. After that they said HR is on leave, will contact on some other day. Again they called me after one week, saying HR interview will be there today, But instead again they took one more interview and told me you can leave for the day. And I didn.t receive any call from their side for 2 weeks after that when I tried to contact the recruiter- who contacted me, they said they don't know the status. Even after 5 months there is no update from their side.
    I had to take 2 days leave for this interview.
    This is just unprofessional.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions.

Interview

3 rounds with technical and manageral round of interview with good organisation with proper mode of process and king behaviour of HR.Also good co operation from seniors after joining and good support from reporting manager and op management

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a call from them asking me to attend the interview, it was one day process.
    1st round was apptitude, few questions were kinda new to me and it was moderate.
    2nd round was Technical, asked me some basics and few logics like pattern matching.

Then after a week they called me saying I cleared the interview and asked me to join the next week

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Just for the comparison purpose they had called me. They want candidates with good skill sets and less ctc. Don't waste candidates time if you don't have the budget. Locak domestic general insurance clients they have and they want good BA to deal with such clients.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bangalore Rural) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview process start with simple telecon and you will be given their current work statement and asked us to make Architecture diagram with Complete details. Then they will call for explanation F2F rounds and take full knowledge on their current work. Then they conduct 1-1 rounds around 3 or more rounds. and say we will get back. But they never get back to you. Up on several request they say it is not matching with our requirement :)

Funny think is that, they are surveying by taking initial work from Job Seekers and happily says it is not matching.

Interview Questions

• No Questions,, only Interested on Work assignment they gave you. And Qs around that to gain knowledge.   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

"Worst experience"
    There was 2 technical round in each round they asked same question.
    1st Round was good
    2nd Round 2 people came I thought both will ask the questions but he came simple with his friend to give simply a demo and used to watch his mobile.

They show more attitude they are nit friendly in nature

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

It took around 3 hours to complete all the four rounds of interview. HRs were doing the things faster. interviewers were very friendly. In first round they were checking basic concepts on C#, MVC, Entity framework, LINQ. In second round they were checking your logical/programming skills. Third round was managerial round was easiest one. fourth round was HR round just salary discussuion.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview Consist of 4 rounds , 1st Basic C sharp questions ( codes ) etc ..
    2nd. Oops concepts SQL , MVC etc ..
    3rd Some Random general Questions
    4th Meeting the HR.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

The panel was worst, the person who took interview didn't knew much about concepts, he just wanted what he has studied or done, for few questions i gave multiple answers which all were correct but he wasn't ready to accept any of them, he was asking very stupid, even if we answer correctly, it wasn't enough to satisfy, overall the worst company that i've given interview, i didn't even wait for results i came out, even if they offer i'll never accept, he asked me questions about lazy loading, i explained everything to him, i explained about model Binders in MVC, the interview doesn't even that we can pass array data to controller using ajax calls, he doesn't even know how a nested for loop works, i had to explain him each and everything then also he wasn't satisfied

Software Developer(.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inube Software Solutions (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

Two Round Technical

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.