Invenio Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Invenio Business Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Invenio Business Solutions

2.5

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invenio Business Solutions (Winchester, VA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume in response to ad on Craigslist, was contacted within a week, interviewed and was offered position on the spot. They did do an alleged intelligence test, where they had you do very simple math and correct easily-identifiable grammatical errors.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Basic questions in first round and it was about 20 mins. Waited for one hour for the second round, this is of 30 mins and with QA head. Personal, behavioral and technical questions followed by HR round. HR has asked about every point in the resume. Final is of online examination. Have to qualify else you will not be selected.

Interview Questions

• What is testing? Explain about the old projects, roles and responsibilities.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Invenio Business Solutions (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a 3 stage interview. It took about a month to completion. The communication was concise and prompt from the recruitment side. After meeting with Hiring Manager I was given an offer. I found the entire process pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses.
      How I have managed some difficult customer needs   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invenio Business Solutions (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Lengthy first interview in person with hiring manager and peer. Straight-forward HR interview to confirm details of offer.
    Usual run through CV and some thoughtful questions on project and team management specifics that came up. Referred to proposed client assignment despite being consultant role.
    Claimed not to have India office or HQed, but clearly Do have India offices and offshore resources.
    Offer stated project location as contractual Base Location i.e. can't expense travel & accommodation?
    SVP joined after the end (and finishing his lunch) and talked at length about expectations.

Same job advertised through different agencies stated different salary. Have two Glassdoor reviews, which are unbelievably positive and near identical. 20 days annual leave (25 typical in UK).

Interview Questions

• How do you keep the project team motivated day to day?   1 Answer

Technical Interview

Interview

Three rounds
    First about checking knowledge of technical and examining the experience gained in college.
    Second round with HR
    And third with the manager .
    Then salary negotiation.

Questions related to travel are asked and salary package is negotiated to least they can try.

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gunupur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invenio Business Solutions (Gunupur) in August 2019.

Interview

The written test of 1 hour in which they mainly asked quantitative questions and logical reasoning the level of questions was higher than average. After that they conducted Group Discussion they gave us 5minutes to think on the topic and then next 10minutes to discuss on it after this they conducted group task in which they told us to do an advertisement or promote your product the product can be of our choice for this task the made groups of 4-5 students.
    After all this, they conducted a personal interview round in which they asked some technical questions and some situational based questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invenio Business Solutions in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through university. the selection process is online test on apptitude logical and some programming bits total there were 44 questions and 60 min time it was pretty easy and i got shortlisted for that round total there 750 students has applied and they shortlisted only 60 students and next round is group discussion group consist to 10 members they asked general knowledge topics like impact of social media, article 370, women empowerment etc they shortlisted 13 mem from 60 then there is a group activity round it is a role play in this round we have to take one product and should do marketing for that product it can be an advertisements or a role play type from that they shortlisted 4 members they those 4 members had technical and HR interview ques were pretty easy then they shortlisted 2 members for next level HR interview.

Trainee TRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invenio Business Solutions (New Delhi) in June 2019.

Interview

long process but people are very cordial. the GD round are conducted very professionaly. questions are both technical and non technical. difficulty level is low. four to five rounds are conducted and every round is an elimination round.

SAP ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Invenio Business Solutions (Noida).

Interview

Worst ever company.
    I applied through my college and cleared all 4 rounds, then they told me that they would call me for last CTO round next week. They took more than 10 days to call me, I went to Dwarka for CTO round , he asked me about me and one sql query. I could not give correct answer.
    I got rejected, and they took 8 days to tell me that .
    Thing is if you have cleared 2 rounds of technical then why the f#ck they still rejected you just u could not tell them one query.
    They happily wasted my 25 days.

Interview Questions

• one query, getting employee name whose father is >60 year old, but there is no column of father's age, father could be an employee of the that company.   Answer Question

SAP Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invenio Business Solutions (Hyderabad) in April 2019.

Interview

Interviewer Does not have time to listen what you are saying He was asking Questions and doing his work simultaneously and answering his personal Mobile calls during interview I don't understand if you are having Work then why did you come as an Interviewer ?
    And Moreover though i have informed earlier I am not good at one topic he still asked the same

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.