Iqura Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iqura Technologies

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iqura Technologies.

Interview

Consists of three rounds .
    two technical round
    one HR round
    Questions related to bootsrap are also asked,and accessing elemnets and responsive designs are asked.........
    . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson Garden

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iqura Technologies (Wilson Garden) in July 2012.

Interview

i got a mail and went in for interview process which was conducted by sr. recruiter of the company. (susmitha) first round was wriiten test , (aptitude + an essay on the role of recruiter) 25 marks. later we would be intimated about the job and compensation benefits

Interview Questions

• interview process was very simple. everyone can clear. but the compensation is very low. irrespective of education (graduation and post graduation) they would offer 8000 for freshers. targets are high to reach. few might be mesmerized by the way they put up compensation benefits. its divided in to four parts. basic pay+annual bonus+incentives+the revenue u generate to the co. targets are very high. (quarterly targets) . flexibility in timing. good for ladies.   1 Answer

compensation was very less when compared. environment wasn`t up to expected level. no transportation would be provided. no perks except (limited personal calls)**

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iqura Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was Aptitude. It was very easy, few questions on basic maths, English and some logical questions. After that the HR called me and started asking questions like how long you have been in banglore and all. Then she asked how much salary do you expect I told around 20k. So she told they can only offer 9k. So then I told I am not interested.

Interview Questions

• How much salary do you expect?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

Interview

I applied through some job portal and then they scheduled my interview. I went, so the First round was aptitude which consists of basic maths, English and few logical questions. It was very easy to clear. After that the HR called me and started asking questions like how much salary do you expect and all. I said around 20k and she told they offer only around 9k. So then I told I am not interested.

Interview Questions

• How much salary do you expect   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.