Iron Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Iron Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Iron Systems

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Systems (Reston, VA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

So got an interview was contact via email but recruiter did not apply directly. Asked when are the looking to fill the position within the week. Asked about the rate etc, basically the interview was set up fast end of the week. Had interview via with the manager in on the west coast and another only voice. Basic data center questions and tell me about the job. Answered everything perfectly until the last question, manager worked the question poorly and got mad at me cause of his thick accent. Never got a email back was suppose to be a 3 interview process the recuiter basically just ignores you. Do not bother unless you want you time wasted.

Datacenter Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Systems (Piscataway, NJ (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by two Skype interviews. Interviews were rather informal and have relatively simple questions.

However, I want to state here that the recruitment process was not one that I enjoyed. The first thing is that the recruiter was very pushy, which generally means that he's chasing a payday of his own. The second thing is that he blatantly rewrote my resume before submitting it to the hiring manager. Thirdly, he criticized me for my performance during the second Skype interview, which adds to the impression he's focused on getting his own paycheck versus filling a position with a qualified candidate. It was during this phase where he told me the hiring managers were concerned about my interview responses. Fourth, two weeks after he criticized my interview, he calls back saying I'm still being considered for the position. By then, it was too late; I had already accepted another offer.

The experience with the recruiter may have affected my decision to accept their offer, if one had materialized. I don't have a problem failing at an interview, nor would I object to constructive criticism about it. This is not what the recruiter offered. His actions indicated he was more concerned with filling his quota or achieving his bonus.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Systems.

Interview

One interview- comprehensive and professional . They seemed somewhat 3rd tier but seemed to have a nitche. Met with a couple different managers in one interview session. I was really fooled into thinking they were ligitamate.

Interview Questions

• I asked why so much turnover   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Interview

Initial communication was followed by 2 calls, 1st in Jun 15 & flw by 2nd call after 3 wks & each time I was asked one question only.
    There r no news after the 2nd call.I would say the HR took too much time to finalize a position, not suitable for person who need a urgent job.

Interview Questions

• 1.What is your desired salary?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iron Systems (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume via referral. One phone interview followed by an in-person interview with 3 senior management people. It was clear that they needed people who were flexible on time, and showed readiness to work longer hours (statements like 'need to work hard early on in career to succeed'). The Operations VP talked about work/life balance and his longer commute from east bay, wasn't very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Standard set of questions asked around sever development, communication skills, with a couple of weird ones around marital status and family.   1 Answer

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Iron Systems (New Delhi).

Interview

Got a call from HR, 1st round was technical, second round was again technical, 3rd was managerial round, 4th was Aptitude round, 5th was HR round. I cleared all the rounds. HR was really graceful throughout the interview process. But once all rounds were done, got a call that position is onhold and I will get a call once they will start hiring again. I assumed that this was just a bad luck, but got a call from HR after 2 months and I was informed that I will get a call for HR round. It's been more than 3 months now, didn't got any call from Iron Systems. Not expected this from them because if they can't value time of Employee they want to hire, atleast value yours. Don't give false hopes to anyone in need.

Interview Questions

• All framework related questions, Java programs, Manual testing questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Systems.

Interview

I had applied but without interviewing they didnot shortlist profile. How come you make a judgment. This is not the right way and process

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Systems (Noida) in June 2020.

Interview

I got a call from recruiter .He Scheduled my skype interview for the first round.
    I got call for the interview on scheduled date.
    He asked me around 14-15 questions of manual+Automation Testing
    And I was not able to answer 2-3 question(2 partial knowledge and 1 related dynamic xpath : was not able to write xpath)
    He asked me about my role responsibility
    Then moved to manual part, agile then mobile automation tool appium and then web automation related questions and then java programming .
    I was very sure I have cleared first round but I got the negative feedback because I was not able to able to give to perfect answer for below 3 questions

1.system.out.println() describe this statement
    2.what is WebDriver .I answered and said interface and he asked why we write WebDriver driver= new chromedriver() why not WebDriver driver= new chrome driver()? I answered but interview was not satisfied. My answer was webdriver is an interface and we can't create the object of interface.thats why we use this syntax.
    3. Write xpath for Google search result (xpath which point all the result's link) : not able to write

I had given 13 out of 15 answers correct still got the negative feedback.
    That was very bad experience. If you are searching for a perfect person yes please go ahead and hope you find that perfect one 🙏

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Systems (Noida) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process took 1 day . There were an online test( which could be done from home also) but you will be asked to give it at interview time(around 2hours). After that, 2 technical rounds were there. Even after clearing all those rounds you will be asked to wait to again shortlist your resume to be interviewed by the head.
    I was told to wait for the next round with the head as they need some time to screen my profile. I didnt get any reply from their side. Even after sending many mails for the feedback there were no response.
    This clearly shows how unprofessional their HR is.

Interview Questions

• Difference between session storage and local storage
      About current project
      New features of Angular 7   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

The initial interview was through telephone and then a couple of face to face rounds. The interview process takes about a month and finally, I got the offer letter after 1 month.

Interview Questions

• The standard set of questions was asked like current salary, expected salary, experience and communication skills with 3-4 round of interviews   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.