Interview Question

Technical Support Analyst Level II Interview

-Boston, MA

Bullhorn

It wasn't a serious of tough or difficult questions. There was a series of questions which I answered, and then because I thought I properly done my homework. when I was asked if there were any questions I had for the interviewer, I asked if they had tested their pages against some security issues that were going on at the time. The interviewer had to admit no they hadn't.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

Best to not mention anything outside of what you're applying for. You probably came off as a risk too them. Security issues or talking about Hacking is a gray area; something you should only have conversations with when appropriate staff are around. Next time ask to expand on resume about a scenario in which you improved security.

Anonymous on

Relating to experience is key to get the conversation rolling. "As technical support I often have questions regarding security; [follow up with selling yourself on firewalls/acl/Methodology]".

Anonymous on

I was later told in the interview feed back that I was "arrogant" for asking those questions.. Wow!! Seems like it would have been better not doing the research.. that's a first, and when I thought about what the recruiter said, .. well what can I say. The code words he used were for guys.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.