Bullhorn Interview Question: It wasn't a serious of tough ... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Technical Support Analyst Level II Interview Boston, MA (US)

It wasn't a serious of tough or difficult questions. There

was a series of questions which I answered, and then because I thought I properly done my homework. when I was asked if there were any questions I had for the interviewer, I asked if they had tested their pages against some security issues that were going on at the time. The interviewer had to admit no they hadn't.
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

I was later told in the interview feed back that I was "arrogant" for asking those questions.. Wow!! Seems like it would have been better not doing the research.. that's a first, and when I thought about what the recruiter said, .. well what can I say. The code words he used were for guys.

Interview Candidate on 29-Jun-2014

Best to not mention anything outside of what you're applying for. You probably came off as a risk too them. Security issues or talking about Hacking is a gray area; something you should only have conversations with when appropriate staff are around. Next time ask to expand on resume about a scenario in which you improved security.

Anonymous on 14-Mar-2015

Relating to experience is key to get the conversation rolling. "As technical support I often have questions regarding security; [follow up with selling yourself on firewalls/acl/Methodology]".

Anonymous on 14-Mar-2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.