J.P. Morgan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

8,749 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2020.

Interview

Two interviews: one in person and one virtual. The process took about one month from first interview to job offer. The speed of the hiring process depends on the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with x and how would you apply your current skills to the advancement of x?   5 Answers

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied to JPMC through a Referral. Took around a week to receive an update from them. Was asked to complete a Pymetrics Test (If you have already given the Pymetrics test in last 365 days, you need not give it again for different companies. All you need to do it submit the results to the company). It is kind of a psychometric test which consists of 12 games. Pretty easy. Try to browse more about it on Google.
    After submitting, I got a link to an Online Assessment in 15 mins. The Online Assessment was held via CodeVue and consisted of 2 coding questions and 2 video recorded questions (Need to explain the approach we followed while writing the code in the 2 coding questions). Also, consisted of 4 MCQs which asked me about my experience with various Programming Languages like C++, Java, Python, etc. I have listed down the coding questions I was asked below and these questions are quite repetitive in every JPMC online examination.
    Later, after completing the Online Assessment (Duration: 90 mins) , I was sent a form (after 7-8 hrs) that needed more details like location preference, etc.
    I am still in the process and am waiting for after-results or interview calls (if selected) for the further rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Directly connect with hr and then have just two rounds of interviews, one 45-min tech interview first with 2 interviewers and then one 30-min behavioral interview with hiring manager if passing the first one

Interview Questions

• Basic Java concepts in tech round, and questions about resume   2 Answers

Interview

Was given a Hirevue coding assessment with a difficulty similar to a medium level Leetcode problem. I was brought back for their second round, which was a hiring super day consisting of a behavioral portion and a technical portion. The technical portion was thorough and focusing on the work I had included on my resume.
     My recruiter was very responsive and kept me in the loop throughout the process. The time frame of submitting my application through to the offer was roughly 4-5 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision in a project   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The process started with a Hirevue interview and a pymetrics exam. The hirevue questions were behaviorial and there are no right answers for the pymetrics exam, it is just a neuropsych test. Then if you make it past that level, you go to the superday of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've faced difficulty working in a team and how you worked through it.   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and got an assesment test couple days after. Followed immediately by a hireuve literally like 3 minutes after for about 5 questions with two tries of recording each.

Full Time Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard Hire Vue with behavioral questions , followed by a super day at the office (or virtually if during COVID). The Hire Vue does not ask technicals, but you do have to show a basic understanding of finance and financial services.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, Background, Why JP Morgan, What is the biggest obstacle for financial services in the next 5 years   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was easy. I Promoted within the same company. No interview was needed. The previous experience was very challenging. I interviewed with about three managers before gettinhh hired.

Quantitative Analyst Summer Intern Interview

Interview

I first did the online assessment, and then I did one round phone interview, after that I did the virtual onsite with 4 interviewers, then I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Asked about coding in OA, about time series and hypothesis testing in the first round phone interview,
      and about mathematical finance, about probability problems, Brownian motions, and some finance problems

I was a phd candidate in STEM and I was asked about specific finance questions like interest swap that I am not familiar with. I feel very uncomfortable about it. I will try to avoid this company even if I got the offer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Program Interview

Interview

Started off as a couple online tests - the first was a game on pymetrics that was simple, then an 80min coding challenge on HireVue. Completed these 2 assignments and never heard from the company after.

Interview Questions

• HireVue 80min coding assessment was the second assignment they gave me   1 Answer

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Not bad at all easy questions but just never heard from them again after scoring 100 on all test cases. Easier compared to other technical interviews. I would just study basic data structures and programming questions.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.