J.P. Morgan Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 24 Apr 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 9.6K interviews

Employee Referral21%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

Had total of six rounds of interview. First one was telephonic screening and later face to face interviews were at their office. Difficulty level was average. Was asked about my past work experience.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about basic UNIX and SQL joins
    1 Answer
  • About past projects

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, Geneva

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Geneva, Geneva) in Feb 2020

Interview

Called for a face to face interview 4 weeks after i sent the application. First Round was technical based questions that were moderate difficulty. I got a call from HR the next day to arrange my 2nd round interview which was 1 week later. 2nd interview was more laid back, a get to know you session. 3rd Interview was a video conference with a VP in the USA and included competency based questions. I then got a call from HR informing me i was the hiring managers top candidate and they wanted to schedule a 10 minute interview to discuss salary expectations. 1 week later i got the congratulations email and an offer letter. Very friendly staff and efficient interview process. HR were very informative and helpful, 10/10.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What do you know about JP Morgan? Why JP Morgan? What made you apply for this position? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? What motivates you? Strengths and Weaknesses? Tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult news to a senior member of staff? Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult colleague and how did you handle it? Lots of questions about previous work experience and accomplishments.

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

The interview was a 3 round process. Round 1 was the written interview and rounds 2 and 3 were technical and HR interview respectively. The written interview had technical questions. The interviewees were required to answer aptitude based questions as well as some technical programming related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Interviews were a combination of technical, analytical. and HR questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai) in Nov 2018

Interview

Telephonic interview was the 1st round and the questions were basically asked related to the project, core java, sql, api and framework related. I am awaiting for the call from HR for the next round of interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

Interview was informal as I had already been working in department as a consultant for 3-months, already. Interview was done via phone as I was home sick. I was already hired but a new manager had taken over the department at the same time of my interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Basically, background questions from previous employer. Nothing too specific, a what did you do at your previous employer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Hyderābād) in Jul 2016

Interview

There was a Walk-In on saturday. The interview process was cool & immediate. However HR told me to wait for next saturday & they mentioned its positive feedback after 2nd round. I was waiting for call until next monday. No Info as of now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bangalore) in Jun 2016

Interview

I was Interviewed at JPMC in June June, 2016 in the diversity drive. 1) Telephonic round of 30 mins. very basic questions. 2) Next day they called me for F2F interview (Technical+ Manageral) rounds. 3) After that they told me that HR will contact you. 4) Next day got the email from HR to apply on their site for the position I was interviewed. After that no communication from HR. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Boundary Value Analysis, Client server Application, Automation basis questions, Simple puzzles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Hyderābād) in Apr 2016

Interview

Received interview call for QA Analyst: Database and ETL Testing from recruiter situated in mumbai. I confirmed two times it is for ETL/Database testing or some other type of QA. HR said it's for Database/ETL Testing. Interview scheduled for 16th April saturday at 9.30 am. I was among first 5 candidates who reached there, we were asked to go to 5th floor, there HR coordinators asked for our resume, i asked again that i can see on 5th floor only QA-Automation interview is written but i am ETL/Database Tester. Coordinators said Yes Database/ETL is also here. Then we waited for 15 minutes and another coordinator escorted us to conf room where we asked to give written test they distributed question paper . question paper had 5 sections- UFT/QTP, Manual testing, Selenium, Logical reasoning and SQL. I asked again i am here for ETL testing not Automation testing, they said you attempt only your specific area and we will check answers based on your skills set. i appeared for written though. After waiting for 3 and half hours , they came and said i cleared the written test please proceed for interview. I was escorted to interview room were my resume was handed over to some one, interviewer saw my resume and asked you know Selenium , i said no i am ETL tester. Interviewer asked HR coordinator to give my resume to someone else. My resume was then with another interviewer , and i was called for the interview where they asked only two questions describe yourself and why you want to change, and i was asked to leave for the day. I then headed to cafeteria where i met 3 people who were also for ETL testing and the same happened with them. Later they said they are looking for QA-Automation testing not the ETL/Database Testing. I mean what the heck is this, after asking multiple times starting from when the interview was being scheduled to the time we cleared written you were like yes yes.... Then after 5-6 hours of this heck i left the place. Will never come back.. Only suggestion i have to HR's of JPMC is scrutinize the profile of candidate what technology they are of, have a discussion with them before scheduling interview and understand headcounts at the day of interview is not the game but getting proper talent to organization is the game.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bangalore) in Jan 2016

Interview

2 rounds f2f. At first they said cleared the interview. Later they are telling too many shortlisted so they are under discussion for deciding. There is no proper planning while conducting interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bangalore) in Jan 2016

Interview

I had the worst experience of the interview and interview process.The interview was scheduled @2PM. I reached there @ 1: 10PM .They mentioned wrong floor no in the interview email. i waited there for an hour there and then got to know that the interview was going on another floor.i quickly ran to the next floor .The interviewers were dressed up well in professional attire. They took atleast 20 mins break after each interview which made us wait for about 4 hours just to start 1st round of interview.I wished i would have never wasted my time and energy going there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews