J Sainsbury Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,492 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Applied online then do some online tests. Then once you get through that stage its then a telephone interview and then after that a one to one interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions
  • A time you worked in a group
    Answer Question

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Going into store and looking round then chatting to the manager. The manager also showed me the back of the store and told me about the shift times for the role that I had applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at J Sainsbury (London, England, England)

Interview

There was supposed to be a first round but they cancelled it, somehow I have made it to the second round which was a technical interview round. The HR was supposed to send me a document and a link to the repo which was really important but they never did that some even though the first part of the interview went well the second part did not. I have found this to be really extremely unprofessional and did not expect such a thing from a very established business.

Interview Questions
  • some really easy data transformations questions and whiteboarding on system design.

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Spoke to customer services that I was there for an interview. Got taken into staff meeting room for 1-1 interview and was asked simple questions. Wasn't a bad experience, wait was 1 day til I got a call for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J Sainsbury

Application

I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Customer service based questions based on experience, straightforward process of applying for the desired job on the website and getting phone call/email inviting you to interview. Once interview is completed you will get a response of the result of your interview within the next few days after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What actions would take to deliver the best customer service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlesbrough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J Sainsbury (Middlesbrough, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I received an email to say I had been selected for an interview, I could then book the interview online following the link. Relaxed interview asking around 4/5 questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J Sainsbury

Application

I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

great. simple and easy. nothing stressful. Just asked the times I could work. and gave me kind of a case study to do and that was it. nothing more. great. simple and easy. nothing stressful. Just asked the times I could work. and gave me kind of a case study to do and that was it. nothing more.

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Very easy, calm. Went to the customer service area took me to the back of the store, met a colleague waited for 5 minutes, interview took place and lasted around 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Very easy and relaxed, basic interview asking questions like : why choose us give an example when you showed initiative. What do you know about the company Are you flexible The interview lasted around 20 - 30 minutes. Look at all my right to work documents went through different paperwork. Was shown around the store and asked to give a positive and negative about the store and had to help a couple customers pack their bags at the checkout

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J Sainsbury

Application

I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

The interview was more of an informal chat, which did made it feel like a less stressful situation. It was conducted on a one to one basis with only a few questions. I talked through the basic role that I had applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,492 Interviews