JCDecaux Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

JCDecaux Interview Questions

Interviews at JCDecaux

2.6

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JCDecaux.

Interview

Had several rounds of interviews, was ultimately brought to Paris and told I would be reimbursed and never was after several months of follow-up and even though I received an offer, the company refused me any assistance in getting set up in the area

Interview Questions

• To take a case study in French and write an English explanation including self-designed graphic aids   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JCDecaux (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Went right to an in person interview. When i got to Empire State Building i hadnt been called in and ended up being late because of that, then got to the office, there was no receptionist so i had to wait outside the office for another 10 min. I got to the interview early and ended up being 15 min late due to a poor candidate experience

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JCDecaux (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. The recruiter was very helpful in giving me information on the company and preparing me for my interview. I met the few people who work at LA office. Everyone was nice and encouraging. I was told a few days later that they had gone with an internal reference.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JCDecaux.

Interview

Interview with HR the first round to determine if you are a good overall fit, culture fit, etc. The second round of the interview was with Hiring Manager to determine overall skill set and see fit with team, etc.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JCDecaux (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screening with someone from their HR. Then met with someone who was currently in the role and then met the head of a department. Job descriptions differed from what HR said and what the head of the department said, slightly confusing.

Interview Questions

• What is one company that inspires you?   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JCDecaux (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and within a week received an email requesting a time to come in for an in person interview. Within a few days I was at the office, interviewed with 2 people from the department, 1 I would directly report to. Biggest turn off was they said there was another person in the office that day they wanted me to speak with, left the room to get the person, and came back to say they were not actually in the office and they'd get back to me about a time to come back in. I never heard from them again even after a thank you follow up.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Unions? How do you get along with your manager? What type of management style do you like?   2 Answers

Operation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JCDecaux (Jamaica, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

its was a one on one process, strictly straight to the point about me and the process to this company which is what i like the most about this interview

Interview Questions

• are you willing to do the Job   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JCDecaux (New York, NY (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Received a call from HR with the opportunity, I accepted, and a day later screened on the phone with 2 HR managers, I was then invited to interview with the manager. I received a call less than a week after the interview with an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a prime candidate for this position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JCDecaux.

Interview

3 back to back interviews on site with the hiring manager, HR, and director.

Interview with the hiring manager went very well. Relevant questions and a rich discussion regarding the role, profession, and potential future contributions with the company.

Interview with HR was like a sales pitch, with the HR trying way too hard to sell the Decaux family and their management of the company. Some warnings were given as well in terms of their personalities & I had the impression that both the family and their directors they surround themselves with are extremely micromanaging, "my way or the highway" types. Felt definitely like an initiation into a cult. I should have ended it there.

Interview with the director was a total disaster. I've never experienced such a level of disrespect towards a potential employee and arrogance from any executive in a professional environment. The opening statement of this interview from the director made it clear that he did not want to hire an additional employee due to budget issues. Then, a question on how I can be trusted not to leave the company after 2-3 years. Finally, a statement that in any case the decision to hire was not in his hands. This third interview lasted maybe 5-10 minutes maximum and reeked of elitism and snobbery.

Needless to say I was disgusted that I had travelled on site for these interviews only to learn too late that the leadership of this company is a total mess. I now understand what my colleagues that had formerly worked at Decaux meant when they spoke of the disregard for employees, level of micromanagement and arrogance, and cult-like environment perpetuated by the leadership there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JCDecaux.

Interview

Apply online send in your cv then you will get a call its mainly one interview with competentcy based questions. You may be asked for a second interview but i never did
    Then its a point system find out a week later via phone

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.