JLL Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at JLL

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 1002 candidate interviews
JLL
Application

I interviewed at JLL

Interview

Quite Simple. A lot of Networking and then a video interview. It’s really all about networking with people in that industry. Wasn’t much of an interview process after the networking.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and your interest in Jll.
    1 Answer
JLL
Application

I interviewed at JLL

Interview

Average interview and three stages of the interview process. Had to interview 3 times with multiple managers not including the phone screen. Overall went well with straight forward questions. I heard back within 3-4 days.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at this company?
JLL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

Three rounds of questioning, most of the questions related to prior experience and interests. Asked a few behavioral questions to see how you think on the fly, but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Describe why you chose to choose real estate as a career path.
JLL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

The first step was a phone call with HR and then one virtual interview with two senior employees. Almost all of the questions were behavioral. There was nothing technical for me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself.
JLL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

I only had a screening interview, the next step is to do a online test to assess your abilities. The screening only featured behavioural questions and lasted around 13 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what you are looking for in a job.
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JLL (Atlanta, GA) in May 2021

Interview

It was very easy going. There were two people on the call. Felt more of like a conversation to get to know each other and if the position was of interest.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my background, how can you use your experience to apply to the current position and what are your career goals.
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JLL (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

Hiring process was short (9 days between time applied online to job offer), only one (virtual video) interview between myself and supervisor. They were very nice and easy to speak to, seemed more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
JLL
Application

I interviewed at JLL

Interview

Overall it was casual, nothing in depth, more of a personal feel to it. Was offered and accepted. They never asked a technical term through the interview. I had a good outlook after the interview.

Interview Questions
JLL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

first round was a phone call, the next round was a super day - it was set up in two halves - first half was a case study the second half was 4 rounds of group interviews

Interview Questions
JLL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

1 entrevista con RRHH, 2 con los jefes de Finanzas. Una de ellas fue en inglés totalmente. Siempre me trataron muy bien y me sentí muy cómoda. Te dicen la expectativa salarial en la primer entrevista para ver si estás alineado.

Interview Questions
  • Qué sabía de JLL, cómo me imaginaba que era el trabajo allí.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,002 Interviews