JTI - Japan Tobacco International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 131 of over 131 interviews

Recruitment Agency12%
Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

3 rounds between HR, line manager and Management. The process was managed really well. Agile and forthcoming process. Extremely professional and the company does not cut corners with respect to salary and benefits.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about experience, best fit and expectations
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International (Taipei)

Interview

1. Head Hunter in LinkedIn contact with me, and add the Wechat information to talk. After 1st stage phone interview, process to 2nd stage. 2. Virtual interview via MS Teams. The quiz include Job Career, Experience, Expect salary and current salary, Advantages and disadvantages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International (Kraków) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview took around one hour, they care little about the experience, they made a lot of technical questions and accounting principles questions. One of them had a very cocky attitude and refuse to give feedback at the end.

Interview Questions
  • What are motivators for you in the work environment
  • What is the difference between cost accruals and provisions?

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

Unfortunately the feedback from each stage was very slow. Had to keep chasing up where things were in the process, as the recruitment team were not based in the UK. This seems to be a new set up for them, which needs work to improve the overall candidate experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

The process was long and they were not very helpful. We had to take many assessment quizzes which we were not given the results of. No feedback culture during the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International (Athens) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 phases. I made it to all three of them and they asked for references. They called up my references and then they came back after 1.5 weeks by giving me an explanation that they will proceed with another candidate. When a company asks you for references it means you're the selected one as they expose you to your professional network. I pushed for clarifications but they avoided answering by saying it's an overall evaluation. S cheap. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

I had 6 interviews in total, 2 with HR, 2 with operational and 2 with top management for final validation. The process was led in a timely manner and handled professionally

Interview Questions
  • HR question are common to other HR interview - no surprise here Operationals are trying to understand more your experience and motivation to join Tobacco Category.

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International in Jun 2021

Interview

Inscrição, mais triagem com RH, mais entrevista com gestor da área, pra do gestor e RH novamente. Muitas pessoas em uma sala só realizando muitos questionamentos. Por fim, não houve retorno do processo por parte da empresa.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International (Cairo) in May 2021

Interview

It was first step as an call interview then we will see the progress based on the qualifications but i think was good as a first step, hopefully I am willing this cooperate as it's my dream

Interview Questions
  • interduce yourself hint about the cooperate

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I was a newly graduate and very excited during the interview. The process went smoothly. The interviewers were not very intimidating. They were polite.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Interviews