Jabong.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jabong.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Jabong.com

2.9

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jabong.com (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Not a whole lot really. They called me on the phone and we talked for a while about the position. Later on they called me back and I answered the phone and we talked some more about the job and stuff like that. On that phone call the hiring executive asked if I would like to come in for an interview and I said yes. I went the the interview and they hired me.

Interview Questions

• If I was passionate about life long learning and education.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jabong.com.

Interview

After I applied,after two days I got a call and there were three rounds interview.It was quick.overall it was a good experience.The interviewer were good. Within three days got the confirmation call.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Jabong.com (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

1 written round(two programs to permutation of string and other was to sort two linked list)
    2 technical round(prog to find intersection point of two linked list,on api creation and framework flow)

Interview Questions

• rest api, questions on zend framework, git , prog to find permutation of string, model controller and view   Answer Question

Software Eng Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jabong.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2014.

Interview

3 rounds was there, written, technical and logical, written was easy and then technical was tough with some logical questions too. For interview prepare yourself in oops, concept, logics to write code, coding standard, git knowledge

Interview Questions

• Recursive function and some logics for sorting, data structure, mysql queries   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jabong.com (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

My friend works at this place and with his referral I got a call from HR. This whole process was for an software engineer opening at Bangalore, where they are planning to set up a new technology team.

I stay in Hyderabad. HR wanted me to come to Bangalore for whole interview process even without any phone call interviews. I have asked HR to take initial phone call interviews but she denied saying that they have to follow protocols.

Good, then I had a chat on phone with HR about my travel plan she even asked how am I coming and all. I said I'll be taking a flight since I get sick because of long travel in bus( I didn't know that I was going to pay my travelling expences from my pocket and her discussion about my travel made to think that company was going to reimburse for my travel ). And HR said she will mail me all the details about interview process etc (which never came though)

Nice!!! I have reached Bangalore with a big hole of 8k bucks in my pocket and 5 hours of tiresome journey. As soon as i enter their office first interviewer gives me a questionnaire of strings problem statement where you have break your string using the given dictionary words.
    For example :
    Dictionary words are: I, like, apple
    Input: ilikeapple
    Expected output: I like apple

I told him that we should traverse through the string, compare each letter with start index of given dictionary words and then compare etc. Seems like interviewer didnot get convinced. Next question he asked me to sort given integer array in descending order and I asked which sorting technique to be used and he said any. But asked me to write working code asap so I have made my mind to use selection sort since it takes less time, and I told the interviewer to give time so that Ill write quick sort and show since time complexity of quick sort is less and optimized( he denied it). Next question was to get longest palindrome in the given string, I have solved it using brute force method but interviewer wants optimized one in given 5 mins. I had no words ( I can only give him the solution in 5 min only if had mugged up the solution so I was helpless at that moment and given up)

Second interview: this person was good and his intention was to get your approach for a given problem statement. He just gave project related problem statements and I could handle them. Later onwards a discussion came up on mockito framework and this discussion seems to turned out into a mess or a random arguments.

Overall to conclude HR has not mailed me but had chat on everything either regarding the calling for an interview or my travel details things( I presumed that they will bear my travel expences because of the telephone chat and her concerns about my travel), I don't know what was the reason but I think this is not the way how a well knowned organization behaves with their interview candidates they should atleast be clear in everything through mails.

Interview Questions

• Dictionary words are: I, like, apple
      Input: ilikeapple
      Expected output: I like apple   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jabong.com (New Delhi) in October 2016.

Interview

Shortlisted candidates from written test were called for interview at Jabong HQ,Gurgaon
    2 tech rounds and 1 tech - managerial interview and one HR .
    The process took one day .

Interview Questions

• 1.Asked about my projects
      2. input - a1b2c3d4 o/p - abbcccddd , write an algo.
      3. What is 1NF,2NF,3NF,BCNF
      4.BST vs Binary tree
      5. Defnitions of Stack,queue,Linked list
      6. what is Padding is structre.
      7. Traverse a linked list
      8. No. of inversions using merge sort   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jabong.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2016.

Interview

There was an offline test which had McQs and coding questions.
    After that there were 2 technical interviews, one hr round and one techno-functional round.
    All the rounds were of average difficulty, they focused on basics and new technologies known to you.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jabong.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds. Round 1 was Simple Array, Linked List Questions. Round 2 was Number Problems. Round 3 was Puzzles and Past Experience. Round 4 was General Knowledge Questions and Grilling

Interview Questions

• What led financial crises in 2008?   1 Answer

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jabong.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2014.

Interview

Technical round first, a detailed one, good questions I must say. Instead of questions, you find problem statements. Followed by another technical round with detailed discussion of the earlier projects. Then techno-managerial rounds. And then HR round for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• convert 5 zeros to 120 by using any mathematical operation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a long talk, but HR are good and intellect I must say.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jabong.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2011.

Interview

hiring process is lengthy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They give the package what i asked them..!!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.