Jack Wills Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jack Wills Interview Questions

Interviews at Jack Wills

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jack Wills (Northampton, PA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job at dunelm i took my c.v into the store then i got an interview before christmas i got the job i started a few weeks after christmas.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jack Wills (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The manager was very welcoming and laid back. The interview is fairly easy if you do your research on the company, look presentable, act professional, know some of the products, and present yourself as outgoing and friendly. Owning Jack Wills clothing or products is not necessary to be hired. Just familiarize yourself with the products.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack Wills (Phila, PA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Referred from a current employee. Emailed resume and the next day had a 30 min interview with the store manager. I had a great time chatting with the other associates after my interview. Got an acceptance email the next morning and was working the day after that. Super easy and all the workers are super friendly.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack Wills (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

2 stages, which vary between face to face - and group interview. The process was fairly simple but this was purely down to my experience in retail and understood the process of what was good and what wasn't the right thing to say. in a nut shell its based around if they like you and if they think you would suit the brand and fit in well with all the other staff, because it is a fun and enjoyable environment to work in

Interview Questions

• scenarios in my retail experience and what it meant to give good customer service.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jack Wills in April 2015.

Interview

I did my interview over Skype and talked to the manager one on one. It was a single person interview, although I know other people who had the experience did it with multiple others. It was good, and very fair. The questions were relevant and I did not feel as though I was being asked questions that made no sense or didn't matter. The woman interviewing was very nice and very positive. I had a great experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack Wills (Greenwich, CT (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very brief, it was a 1-1 style interview. There was an interview day where they literally had 10 people sit downstairs and interviewed them one-by-one. I was the third one to go.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about the Jack Wills brand?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about selling something to a customer who has little interest in our product?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview process was a group interview. had to complete various tasks as part of a group. It was interesting + fast-paced, have to speak loudly to be heard in the group setting. Was nice working as part of a group to present to the other interview groups.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Wills (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Internal recruiter can't be bothered to contact you to confirm the outcome of your application, even though you've gone through multiple stages and reached the final round of the interview process

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack Wills.

Interview

Easy interview. Testing your basic knowledge of JW! And testing your english and pth level, causal stuffs.
    Its better to arrive earlier as they care the punctuality.
    Dress causally, no dress code, no smart causal, no formal dressing.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack Wills.

Interview

A group interview, started with team building and ice breaker exercises to get to know the group, followed by role play exercises and picking out an outfit for a certain occasion

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.