Jaro Education Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jaro Education Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Jaro Education

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fine but i didn't like it that dispite not being selected they made me wait outside for almost 1:30 hours and it was only when i asked if i could leave that i got a revert. They didn't value my time which is a turn off for me..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jaro Education

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by Jaro's HR for screening process. First interview happened over the phone.

Second round was face to face through skype, but I had to visit their office for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Sell me an AI Customer Service CHATBOT   1 Answer
    • Sell me Jaro Education packages? I am an 60 year old Army Officer   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jaro Education.

Interview

Worst experience. Waited for almost 2 hours. They didn't ask for any questions other that self introduction. With no reason they reject you. Not a friendly interview person. The candidate needs to know to speak in hindi if not they'll straight away ask you to leave

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education.

Interview

The process took 2 rounds GD and PI, both on the same day... The HR selected 8 students out of 120 for PI from GD. Interview was great but they didn't hire me

Interview Questions

• Sell our product to an army retired officer who has served the country for years now make him do MBA through our program.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New Delhi) in November 2018.

Interview

It happened in on campus recuirement.Worst experience in my life.Firstly i have selected for gd and entered into hr interview.They selected 26 members out of 700 students fof hr. I am one of the 26.After that second hr is happened for shortlisted 26 students. They shortlisted 13. I am one of 13 students. Again they conducted hr interview for the third time in their of by skype interview . Finally they selected only 2 students from our college and they wasted remaining students time instead of keeping 3times hr interview. They announced that there is only one gd and one one hr interview but they conducted three times. They are not interested to take many students and are wasting their time. In skype interview they are discuoraging people and they are not keeping interest in adking questions. Really i wasted my time in attending that company.

Interview Questions

• sell a tooth paste to old man who is not having 32 teeth.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

The day was started with PPT in the auditorium of college. after that they divided all of us in the groups of 10 for the GD. They called each group one by one. After the completion of GD they shortlisted us for PI. They shortlisted only students among 75+ candidates. PI process was started after 1 hr lunch break. It was whole day process started at 10Am and end at 5:30PM.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

First telephonic interview where they'll ask you about yourself and the type of job you are looking for. You are supposed to talk something about your project.
    Second round was HR round where they'll ask you about your short and long term goals, your weaknesses, why sales and all. It's absolutely rubbish conduction of interview, i mean they randomly just get you into anyone's cabin to take interview without asking the fellow employee, they pick the call, talk with other fellow outside, which breaks your link.
    Third round was manager round, same they had no space and will take you even to the corridors to conduct interview. They asked me to sell a wooden chair although they didn't want to have one. You have to convince him.

Interview Questions

Jaro Education Response

13 Jun 2018 – HR

Thank you for sharing your experience. Being a deep-rooted sales organization, we know for a fact that sales can happen anywhere, anytime with the right efforts, but not necessarily always in the comfort of our skin. Thus, we test a candidate's potential in various ways, through a number of questions that might seem non-customary to many. We follow a much-simplified interview format but our hiring benchmarks are phenomenal. Wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Dumbest process.
    The HR executive calls, interviews, if u clear this round they continuesly asks you to be bold, brave and what not in front of the Director for the final round. Everybody has to visit Mumbai for the final round. One stupid process I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

Jaro Education Response

13 Jun 2018 – HR

Thank you for sharing your experience; what's so 'dumb' about the recruitment process though? We value all sorts of feedback - it helps us assess ourselves and grow on the go. On this note, share with us your idea of an ideal hiring process; it'd be lovely learning from you! Drop us a note @ connect@jaro.in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

it was ok not good not bad, basic question , its just an call centre, basic question like why sales, why call, why cold call, how many call can u make, why bangalore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bhubaneswar) in November 2015.

Interview

Started with the gd having 15 people in a group which was guided by one hr from the company. The more you shout or speak more is your probability to get seen and get selected for the next round which is PI round.

If you are handsome or pretty or always well dressed then you have the higher chance to get selected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.