Jaro Education Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Business Development Manager

Jaro Education Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Updated 23 Mar 2019

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

It was an On-Campus process. First round was G.D about 12-13 people in each group, followed by the Interview with the H.R. The H.R interview was weird as they interviewed 2 candidates at a time. After the interview the next and the final round was at their Gurgaon office. The whole process was quick.

Interview Questions

• Both the interviews had question related to the sales. for eg sell a tree or sell your tie to me. Other than that it was not so difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jaro Education

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

My first round was a telephonic interview, followed by a Skype interview, and again a telephonic round. I had to wait for around 2 months for the next round, which when finally conducted, had an Hr round and one round with the Company's President.

Interview Questions

• About the company, It's products, Mock Product Sales, Candidates, short and long term goals and Why should I hire you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bhubaneswar) in November 2015.

Interview

Started with the gd having 15 people in a group which was guided by one hr from the company. The more you shout or speak more is your probability to get seen and get selected for the next round which is PI round.

If you are handsome or pretty or always well dressed then you have the higher chance to get selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

it was ok not good not bad, basic question , its just an call centre, basic question like why sales, why call, why cold call, how many call can u make, why bangalore

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education in October 2015.

Interview

First the PPT presentation of the company by the HR person. A video first about how the employees enjoy their time apart from working like going to planned vacations and feasts.
    Second the Group discussion round consisting of 10 people in each group. Time for discussion was merely 5 minutes. Topic was told and then a minute was given to plan your points. The time wasn't enough obviously.
    Third the personal interview, which lasted merely five minutes. There was this single HR doing everything from ppt to gd to pi. I hope the company paid him enough.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education in November 2015.

Interview

G.D than pi and than final pi the process is good but it takes long time I hope if u want to make ur carrer never choose it as it is waste of time for your carrer here

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

First telephonic interview where they'll ask you about yourself and the type of job you are looking for. You are supposed to talk something about your project.
    Second round was HR round where they'll ask you about your short and long term goals, your weaknesses, why sales and all. It's absolutely rubbish conduction of interview, i mean they randomly just get you into anyone's cabin to take interview without asking the fellow employee, they pick the call, talk with other fellow outside, which breaks your link.
    Third round was manager round, same they had no space and will take you even to the corridors to conduct interview. They asked me to sell a wooden chair although they didn't want to have one. You have to convince him.

Interview Questions

Jaro Education Response

13 Jun 2018 – HR

Thank you for sharing your experience. Being a deep-rooted sales organization, we know for a fact that sales can happen anywhere, anytime with the right efforts, but not necessarily always in the... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New Delhi) in November 2018.

Interview

It happened in on campus recuirement.Worst experience in my life.Firstly i have selected for gd and entered into hr interview.They selected 26 members out of 700 students fof hr. I am one of the 26.After that second hr is happened for shortlisted 26 students. They shortlisted 13. I am one of 13 students. Again they conducted hr interview for the third time in their of by skype interview . Finally they selected only 2 students from our college and they wasted remaining students time instead of keeping 3times hr interview. They announced that there is only one gd and one one hr interview but they conducted three times. They are not interested to take many students and are wasting their time. In skype interview they are discuoraging people and they are not keeping interest in adking questions. Really i wasted my time in attending that company.

Interview Questions

• sell a tooth paste to old man who is not having 32 teeth.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Dumbest process.
    The HR executive calls, interviews, if u clear this round they continuesly asks you to be bold, brave and what not in front of the Director for the final round. Everybody has to visit Mumbai for the final round. One stupid process I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

Jaro Education Response

13 Jun 2018 – HR

Thank you for sharing your experience; what's so 'dumb' about the recruitment process though? We value all sorts of feedback - it helps us assess ourselves and grow on the go. On this note, share... More

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

The day was started with PPT in the auditorium of college. after that they divided all of us in the groups of 10 for the GD. They called each group one by one. After the completion of GD they shortlisted us for PI. They shortlisted only students among 75+ candidates. PI process was started after 1 hr lunch break. It was whole day process started at 10Am and end at 5:30PM.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.