Find jobs for Career Development Officer

Jaro Education Career Development Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 606 interviews

Other6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Jaro Education

Application

I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

The interviews of the candidates were organised in an efficient manner, which is a great thing in my opinion. The first round of the interview was a GD which stands for Group Discussion.

Interview Questions
  • How would you convince a person to buy an automobile which is not in his/her budget?
    Answer Question

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

It was a great interview process. The interviewers were very good and made sure that the interviewee doesn't panic. The questions asked were reasonable, and the interviews continued for 15-20 mins.

Interview Questions
  • How can you sell me Alcohol by telling about it's beneficial aspects?

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

3 rounds. 1. GD 2. HR interview 3. Final interview I only couldn't get to the final interview. In the first round the topic was "is cricket an overrated sports in india" in HR round they ask simple questions about you and what you know about the company or job role. They also ask a sales related question. (Sell me a pen etc.)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was very well conducted by the manager, All sales questions asked, checked for communication skills and command over English, also checked for sales skills like story telling and negotiation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Lucknow) in Oct 2020

Interview

There were three rounds in the selection process. 1. GD 2. HR interview 3. Sales Interview The interview process was a bit hectic. It was online over Zoom and Skype. It was the worst process of selection If I had to comment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why sales? Why Jaro? Sell a 65 year Old Lady an Online MBA program.

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jaro Education in Sep 2020

Interview

It was an online interview. The recruitment approached me via call. I have an initial interview on phone, then had to give 2 more via Skype. All of these are fairly generic questions like tell me about yourself and what do you know about sales. They also me to sell a mba program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New Delhi) in Sep 2020

Interview

I am applied through college and the selection procedure included 3 rounds total. the first round was GD and then 2 rounds of PI. Student selected in 1st PI were invited for 2nd PI round.

Interview Questions
  • The question in interview were mainly focused on how your convince people, first they asked to introduce myself and why i want to work with them and then they asked to sell a ice cream to a man who is having throat infection,
  • They asked to sell a MBA program to 65 year old women retired from 40 years of service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Pune) in Jun 2020

Interview

Due to COVID 19 pandemic, the interview was carried via Skype. In all there were 3 rounds! The first round was a telephonic interview round on day 1. While the second and third round were scheduled the next upcoming days respectively. Both the rounds were HR round.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Introduce yourself 2) Why do you want to join us 3) Sell me a duster.

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bhopal) in Aug 2019

Interview

The first round was GD. then interview and then the second interview. The topics given in GD were very easy. In the first interview round, they asked me to sell a few things and the interviewer was very chill. But the second one was the stress interview

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Mumbai) in Feb 2019

Interview

I recently got selected in Jaro Topscholar Limited . The interview process was of 3 stage 1.GD 2.Skype Interview 3.Personal Interview The first round is simple GD where they check your communication skills. second is skype and third is PI with assistant vice president .They check how good sales skills you have in both the rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me an alarm clock when I have a wrist watch as well as mobile for alarm ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews