Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about cabin crew?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Anonymous Employee in Imphal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Imphal) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2016(imphal) it took 2 days.. 1st self introduction and then 2nd bmi and skin check.. 3rd was personal interview then 4th was gd and then last was HR round.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

Introduction then group discussion round and one on one interview. Overall it was an amazing experience. What you need is a great patience level. You have to wait for a long time to go through the process.

Interview Questions

• What make up you put on today?
      What was your responsibilities in previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata).

Interview

Extremely unprofessional, they made candidates wait in long ques in a very poorly ventilated hall which had no fans or AC for hours. The recruiter was least interested in anyone. They waste their own time as well as the candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, family background, why do you want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy. Only two rounds plus height and weight for experienced crew. If they really lile you thwy give you a week to shed a few extra kilos. Once you have achieved you will be offered employment. However their process there after is tedius and you need to continuously get after them if you want to join them quickly. Process can even take upto 3-6 months unless you put some pressure through emails and calls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Vadodara) in April 2018.

Interview

First they conduct person interview and then who got select in that they have check their bmi and then they give dates for 3 round which is gd and then they told that you will appear for last and next round which in management round!!! After that you have to give medical test and then If you are successfully fit to fly then u will. Get the job letter

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata).

Interview

Had one interview for the post of cabin crew about a year ago ... It was good .... I didn't qualify but still i expected no more ... It was a walk in interview and there were many candidates there for their chance

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2007.

Interview

it was a permanent job offer as a flight attendent.

Interview Questions

• tell us something abt urself   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was good, did not take much time. Infact was called thrice for 3 diffrent rounds. Instead of making to wait entire day, the questions were very easy on, I am writing this just because glass door wants me to write 30 words minimum

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.