Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

‘This is something that I have always wanted to do. Ever since I flew on holiday as a child, I have aspired to a member of a cabin crew team. Although I enjoy my current job, I would now like a career that is more challenging, varied and exciting. I believe my own personal qualities would suit the role of a cabin crew member and I get great satisfaction from working in a team environment, where everybody is working towards the same goal. I understand that delivering a high level of service to the customer is a priority in this industry, and this is something that I would enjoy doing.’

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time where you have exceeded expectations   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was not positive.It seems they were just trying to cut out candidates rather than discussing about qualities and skill one has.The interviewer was not taking interest at all and entertains hardly for 5-6mins for each candidate.

Interview Questions

• Direct question. Why do you want to switch from your present job profile. What you think cabin crew job is a fun?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

There were several rounds, grooming, group discussion, aptitude test, etc. They check your height, weight, overall appearance, dressing,etc. The staff and interviewers were really friendly and it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati) in May 2016.

Interview

hey guys..!!
    i attendent the walkin drive for jet airways at guwahati on 18may2016.
    overall there are 6 rounds....i have been able to make till 4th round.

1st round - grooming check.
    A member of recruting team will check the height and weight..and accordingly the BMI. they also check the skin...whether the candidates have any tattoos or any other permenant cutt marks and all.

2nd round - preliminay interview...this is quite a toughest one..as they eliminate most of the candidates in this round .....its a one on one interview...!! the recruiter will ask u about urself...!! and why avaition or jet airways....the key to success for this round is to be confident, be causal , be a happy and outgoing person..dont mug up...any sorta lines...be natural...and smiling.

after this round..the HR will give a form to fill...with all the rules and regulation for the company...there will a declaration..and u need to sign it.

3 round - GD(group discussion)
    jet airways GD is quite a different from other corparate companies GD......in a group there will be 8-10 members... after giving the topic for GD. they generally ask...every member to take part in conversation with each other. they will notice basically notice your politeness and humbleness .... dont try to be the leader of the group...just wait for your turn ...and then speak up in a very pleasent and polite manner....here the content dosent mean anything at all....speak relative and ...stay calm...i got eleminated in this round...coz i tried to be the lead the team or group...so they select those candidates which arequite and...very polite......!!!!

4h round - personal interview with the pannel.
    they again ask about yourself....this round will be taken om second day...

5th round - interview with management people.
    this wilb a a long interview...atleast 20-35 mins....they will ask every single thing about u...!!!

6th round - medical round
    whlole body will be scaned....

so these are the round for jet airways cabin crew...!!!
     after any round if they tell you that they will let you now about the result in next 7 -10 working days...then...it means u r rejected..!!!!!

be confident....always smile...and speak little if they ask...become fluent in english and hindi...!!!
     and you will be get hired...!! i could'nt make it at last round ...the HR round ...but overall its a good experience....and i will try again..for the same...!!!!!!!!!!

if any queries feel free to ask....
    thank you..!!

Interview Questions

• intoduction...and why avaition..??   7 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

interview was simple. i was attend in bangalore we alreadyvreacged there 9 clock..but the hr team came after 11.30
    first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Chandigarh) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process is not a good bcs I was not selected bt I really want to join a cabin crew I know i am quick learner and I want to prove my self in this industry

Anonymous Employee in Imphal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Imphal) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2016(imphal) it took 2 days.. 1st self introduction and then 2nd bmi and skin check.. 3rd was personal interview then 4th was gd and then last was HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was good, did not take much time. Infact was called thrice for 3 diffrent rounds. Instead of making to wait entire day, the questions were very easy on, I am writing this just because glass door wants me to write 30 words minimum

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

I think the interview was held in 3 rounds. I got rejected in the first round. The process was good and efficient. Go early to the interview. The rounds are taken in first come first serve basis.