Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the walk in interview on 23rd September 2017.
I'm sure everyone's aware but I want to give every small detail.
So you're required to dress as an hostess yourself for the interview.
I wore a grey pencil skirt and a black shirt with beige heels (one if the interviewers loved my skirt). Although few girls did show up in a formal pant and shirt and some in mini skirts too.
Most in black skirt, lots of make up and an uptight hairstyle. Me on the other hand had put a light make up and a simple ponytail.
There was a long, super long queue. All those going I'd suggest that you carry a water bottle and some snacks to munch on because you'll be very hungry and thirsty.
First you have to stand in a queue to submit your resume and a passport size picture. Once that is done, you are required to be seated until you are called.
The first round was a one on one interview.
I cleared the round and then was asked to wait and then my name was called again for a second round which was height and weight check and then you're given a form to fill (carry pen and a board) and sign certain terms and conditions.
Second round cleared had to wait again and then I was called for the third round which was GD.
It was a group of 6, each one of us was given a picture and we had to describe our picture to our team members and then after hearing each ones description, we were to put it in a sequence so as to form a well flowing story. It was a pretty fun round.
I got rejected in this round and only 1 girl was selected who had her next round which was a certain skin test and reading a paragraph in Hindi and English.
That was it for the day, the people who cleared were called on Monday for new set of rounds which would involve a written test wherein you'd be given a paragraph and some 20 mcqs below that based on the paragraph, something that we've all done in school, this is round is basically to check your English. And there will be more rounds, I'm not aware what though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What do you do? Why cabin crew? What do you know about Cabin crew? what do you know about jet? Tell me about your hobbies in Hindi. Do you have any scars, tattoos etc? What is your eyesight? Show me your nails. Look to your left, right, up, down. Tip : Remember to keep smiling always, that's a must.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

it took 2 days. 1st day we had till GD since we cleared that round we were called again after a week for the Management and final round.it was good...i think they take whoever they want does'nt matter if good or bad, but if good tho sure they will take you. i had pimples but they took me , i got through till management round, but got rejected because i could'nt read the hindi script and started getting nervous not able to answer the questions carefully. i think confidence matters .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

it was long and hectic day 1st of all there was lot of crowd almost 250-300 people i arrived there at 12.00 clock and waited there for 3.30 hrs just to get inside and around at4 pm. the interview started

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati) in August 2017.

Interview

Job Searching
    Steps in the Job Interview Process
    Flip
    Pin
    By Alison Doyle
    Updated January 27, 2017
    It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires.

Here's an overview of each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 4 peoples taking random interviews with all the different peoples. I went for the walk in interview in Delhi. They were very strict about the scar marks on hands other than that the interviewers are really friendly and a very good environment but have wait for the interview for so long, many competitors and you have prepare yourself before you attend.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

well being in Aviation industry it very important to be service oriented and calculative. In order to be a part to the this industry you need to be humble and polite. starting with initial round which includes the self introduction starting with your name, education , family, and hobbies, if you get through then comes your face check for scars, and flaws and your height body check according to your BMI index. after that there is group discussion on a particular topic were they check you quality of speech , level of voice and you patience to let others speak as well and also how are you presenting your self as well. after that you need to pass a grammar test which includes a essay writing, a paragraph in which you need to sort out the words which match with the meanings in the paragraph. And lastly the final interview round with the people from the management and also from HR, aw well as from the inflight department. they will ask you current affairs questions, they will give you a situation on which you would be needed to talk upon and give your conclusion. Questions like your past work experience, and your future with the present company which you applied for.

Interview Questions

• which was the situation were i have been of a major help to my community in case of a worse case scenario, were the question of survive-ability was important.   Answer Question

Negotiation

the best advice is to first get an information about the company were you applying, second is to kno wht current CTC you have and telling it to the company, also in-terms of your annual salary package be clear what to say wen asked and whts the break up you have. also keep in mind the tax, and the 12 % PF which the company deducts from the salary and coat you expected salary which you would like to earn every month.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online and got a response the next day informing my interview was four days later at their Mumbai base office asking me to be there at 9:00am sharp, dressed in formal attire and carrying my CV, documents photo copies and passport size photographs. There were three rounds of interviews in which first was a group interview where you had to introduce yourself. If you got through that then you had to go through a grooming check where they would check your height, weight, BMI, skin cleanliness and basic grooming. Last interview was a personal interview with a panel consisting of HR head, Grooming In charge, Senior Cabin crew and some person from company management. Advice would be, to be confident in your self and keep smiling throughout no matter how you feel.

Interview Questions

• To describe the interview room in hindi?   2 Answers
    • How many people have you acquainted yourself throughout the interview, tell somethings about them   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in September 2008.

Interview

takes around a month for the entire process 1st round is height and weight round second in group discussion third is personal interview with the panel and fourth is a tea party final is medicals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

i applied for the vacancy online and was immediately given a date for the interview .
    in the online application we need to fill in all the information required by the company , must meet the basic criteria of being a cabin crew : eduactional qualification , min. height & weight criteria , good communication skills & most imporatnt a pleasing personality !!

Interview Questions

• why do u want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question
    • what are the unique qualities you have ?? why should we select you ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2015.

Interview

The selection process had 5 rounds. The first round consisted of BMI check, checked if any scars or tattoos were there and if one had a clear and healthy skin. The second round was a short personal interview followed by an aptitude and English test. Then for the fourth round we had a group discussion where we were given a situation and we had to work as a group, discuss about the situation and come up with a solution. Then we had a final interview with the panel.