Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways. first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this

Interview Questions

• .introduce your self, and why aviation   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

Tell us about yourself.? What is the role of Cabin crew.? And why you want to join Jet airways ..?They check your nails grooming personality Make sure you have well grooming persoanlity and communication skills ...and good eye contact....

Interview Questions

• They ask you introduce yourself ....first thk what you know what Cabin crew...   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in February 2017.

Interview

one on one interview, followed by grooming check in round 2, if lucky then proceed to 3rd round of group discussion, 4 th round.. lengthy interview with panel of interviewers.. senior HR's and Senior crew members. if you pass this.. congratulations.. selected for training.. given that you pass all the medical tests they ask you to do.

Interview Questions

• Why cabin crew ?
      introduction
      tell us a time you handled conflict ?
      how would you handle irate passenger on board ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata) in February 2017.

Interview

I went for the interview in kolkata in february 2017.The first round was the grooming round where they will check your height and bmi.If you pass that stage,then the next stage is preliminary interview with a HR.In this round they ask you one or two such as "Why Cabin Crew" etc.I was rejected in this round as after finishing the interview they told me that they will call back in 7 days and this means that you didn't qualify for the next round i.e.Group discussion.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in January 2017.

Interview

It was an nice experience what I hat got. Interview was very simple and quiet good for me to answer..thanks for glassdoor to give such a opportunity on behalf of my cv

Interview Questions

• what is difference between confident and over confident   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati) in May 2016.

Interview

hey guys..!!
    i attendent the walkin drive for jet airways at guwahati on 18may2016.
    overall there are 6 rounds....i have been able to make till 4th round.

1st round - grooming check.
    A member of recruting team will check the height and weight..and accordingly the BMI. they also check the skin...whether the candidates have any tattoos or any other permenant cutt marks and all.

2nd round - preliminay interview...this is quite a toughest one..as they eliminate most of the candidates in this round .....its a one on one interview...!! the recruiter will ask u about urself...!! and why avaition or jet airways....the key to success for this round is to be confident, be causal , be a happy and outgoing person..dont mug up...any sorta lines...be natural...and smiling.

after this round..the HR will give a form to fill...with all the rules and regulation for the company...there will a declaration..and u need to sign it.

3 round - GD(group discussion)
    jet airways GD is quite a different from other corparate companies GD......in a group there will be 8-10 members... after giving the topic for GD. they generally ask...every member to take part in conversation with each other. they will notice basically notice your politeness and humbleness .... dont try to be the leader of the group...just wait for your turn ...and then speak up in a very pleasent and polite manner....here the content dosent mean anything at all....speak relative and ...stay calm...i got eleminated in this round...coz i tried to be the lead the team or group...so they select those candidates which arequite and...very polite......!!!!

4h round - personal interview with the pannel.
    they again ask about yourself....this round will be taken om second day...

5th round - interview with management people.
    this wilb a a long interview...atleast 20-35 mins....they will ask every single thing about u...!!!

6th round - medical round
    whlole body will be scaned....

so these are the round for jet airways cabin crew...!!!
     after any round if they tell you that they will let you now about the result in next 7 -10 working days...then...it means u r rejected..!!!!!

be confident....always smile...and speak little if they ask...become fluent in english and hindi...!!!
     and you will be get hired...!! i could'nt make it at last round ...the HR round ...but overall its a good experience....and i will try again..for the same...!!!!!!!!!!

if any queries feel free to ask....
    thank you..!!

Interview Questions

• intoduction...and why avaition..??   7 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was a Wage drama,they conducted an interview.wil call you on the priority and will ask you why jet airways.why cabincrew. Without any other question they wil tel you.if selected we will mail you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bhopal) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on October 2016 , First HR round where they ask simple question for checking your communication , then grooming check, then height and weight . I cleared one round but while grooming check they noticed acne on my skin so they rejected me . They are very particular about skin so be sure that your skin is clear next round is gd then final round with hr and other heads . Good Luck

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself (about you and your family)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Fort Kochi).

Interview

I went for the Interview last week.At first they asked me to introduce ur self.Afr tat if they found it pleasing.2. round that is some usual questions like why do u want to join in aviation field etc.
    Then3. Round here they checked my skin .. tattoos etc.Then asked me to speak few lines in Hindi.Aftr that asked r u fluent in malayalam.

Then told will inform u after 7 days.
    Mam was soo good ,ie the interviewer.She made the interview look so easy that i never got nervous.So pleased with the interviewer and the interview.Hopefully waiting for their result soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

First round introduction. Second they check height and weight. Then group discussion round. Then personal interview with channel. If u will clear all the rounds then I can be air hostess.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to become a cabin crew   1 Answer