Jet Airways Corporate Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Corporate Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.0

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email shortly after from the 'recruitment officer' to ask me to come in person for an interview at their Mississauga office
While I was waiting in the lobby the entire sales team was in the boardroom and I noticed that there were no females...
I was interviewed by the GM and another gentleman. I felt that it was not professional, as the GM asked me questions such as 'what about your family?' Which may be fine to ask in an interview in India but not in Canada. I don't think that he would have asked the question to a male candidate. The questions were pretty basic and we went thru my résumé. He mentioned few times that I would have to come to the office every day. He asked which kind of salary I was looking for, and I asked if there was a base + commission/bonus (like 95% of sales job) but he told me that it was salary only, which was very surprising. I think that I did well, but it seems to be a very conservative environment with a lot of micro managing. I sent a thank you note, but never received any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good candidate?
    How would you approach a prospect?
    How about your family? (seriously?!)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jet Airways

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, in person interview. Online process was quite simple and easy. In person interview was a bit disjointed. They would ask me a question and I'd start responding and half way through would cut me off with another totally irrelevant question. Overall interview was ok but could use the help of an HR manager in the room to help guide questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain your background/work history?
      How would you present Jet Airways to a company and win them over?
      What experience do you have that makes you a good for for this role?
      What is your salary expectation?
      What   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.