Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 3 Jun 2019

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

Interactive with one to one and rt en route be final round with the head of the department asking salryu angd giving details of work scebat you are a few of on the about us page

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

The company has Conventional type interview process in 2008. Following processes were involve in an interview. Vacancy Advertisement , Resume submission , short listing of suitable candidates, phone call, appointment, face to face interview , confirmation, medical test, offer letter and joining letter, induction course.
    Now days the process is streamlined and improved.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was good, did not take much time. Infact was called thrice for 3 diffrent rounds. Instead of making to wait entire day, the questions were very easy on, I am writing this just because glass door wants me to write 30 words minimum

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in August 2015.

Interview

Internal promotion with a very professional angle towards interview.Making the Director understand your peripheral of your scope and your ratings for last year
    We went through a volley of questions to understand the scope of the work to be assigned and the responsiblity that lies with the post

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Imphal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Imphal) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2016(imphal) it took 2 days.. 1st self introduction and then 2nd bmi and skin check.. 3rd was personal interview then 4th was gd and then last was HR round.

Grounds Crew Interview

Interview

I am looking for opportunity & scope within the airline industry want to work in different place area &learn different things . It is a good opportunity for me. I am happy to join this industry.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jet Airways in May 2018.

Interview

Began with Personal interview with HR, Head of the department followed by the VP. The process was transparent and acceptable. The HR facilitate with acceptable timelines. The interview was handled in a very professional manner.

Ground Operations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Hello my name is Al quraish and I wanted to join aviation industry to make my career bright.to make my life easier.to show my abilities that's am the guy who are smarter better and hardworking too.and can work in any situation.

Interview Questions

• when interview will conduct   1 Answer

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

One stage personal interview which is very simple and easy to crack and enter into the company. Airline has a very good apprenticeship program for fresh graduates to enroll for. This further opens up vast opportunities for potential job seekers.

Interview Questions

• technical question and questions depending on your previous job experiences.   Answer Question

Flight Analyst Revenue Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was initiated with a behavioral round with the Human Resource, followed by a panel interview. The interview process was elaborate and interviewers were friendly. They do take some time to revert though.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.