Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2007.

Interview

it was a permanent job offer as a flight attendent.

Interview Questions

• tell us something abt urself   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in May 2012.

Interview

from the first call received till the final interview , everything was smooth.. Just that I felt there was no impact to what they were exactly looking and whether or not the candidature matched their profile ..

Overall the work place looked comfortable , though tight lipped !
    Needs relaxation !!!!

And extensive time taken to revert for results to the candidates _ chosen and not rejected !

Because they took too much time to respond... If the industry does not knock twice , neither does the job seeker wait for eternity and let other opportunities go...

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online and got a response the next day informing my interview was four days later at their Mumbai base office asking me to be there at 9:00am sharp, dressed in formal attire and carrying my CV, documents photo copies and passport size photographs. There were three rounds of interviews in which first was a group interview where you had to introduce yourself. If you got through that then you had to go through a grooming check where they would check your height, weight, BMI, skin cleanliness and basic grooming. Last interview was a personal interview with a panel consisting of HR head, Grooming In charge, Senior Cabin crew and some person from company management. Advice would be, to be confident in your self and keep smiling throughout no matter how you feel.

Interview Questions

• To describe the interview room in hindi?   2 Answers
    • How many people have you acquainted yourself throughout the interview, tell somethings about them   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

i applied for the vacancy online and was immediately given a date for the interview .
    in the online application we need to fill in all the information required by the company , must meet the basic criteria of being a cabin crew : eduactional qualification , min. height & weight criteria , good communication skills & most imporatnt a pleasing personality !!

Interview Questions

• why do u want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question
    • what are the unique qualities you have ?? why should we select you ?   1 Answer

Airline Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in February 2012.

Interview

online application
    group discussion
    height weight
    1to 1
    fial interview

package

Trainee Co-Pilot Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in August 2008.

Interview

Jet Airways is one of the finest Airline.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were all relevant   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in September 2008.

Interview

takes around a month for the entire process 1st round is height and weight round second in group discussion third is personal interview with the panel and fourth is a tea party final is medicals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Technical Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in July 2012.

Interview

personal interview and power point presentation

SAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in January 2008.

Interview

Hiring process is lenghty and cumbersome. There are different rounds of interviews, starting with written test and then oral interview with the managers. Then interviews from managers from diff dept and then interview with General manager of the dept. Finally HR interview. Last but not the least there is a medical test. Medical test is again a pain where they test each and every body parts as if we are going to work as a pilot or as a loader to see if all the body parts are functioning well.

Interview Questions

• Some manager out of the box asked me abt C programming and features of polymorphism which has nothing to do with my job   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in August 2008.

Interview

was a simple procedure of two round first of introduction and second a personal interview selection in a weeks time

Negotiation

there was no negotiation as it was my first job

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.