Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2007.

Interview

it was a permanent job offer as a flight attendent.

Interview Questions

• tell us something abt urself   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Imphal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Imphal) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2016(imphal) it took 2 days.. 1st self introduction and then 2nd bmi and skin check.. 3rd was personal interview then 4th was gd and then last was HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was good, did not take much time. Infact was called thrice for 3 diffrent rounds. Instead of making to wait entire day, the questions were very easy on, I am writing this just because glass door wants me to write 30 words minimum

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2015.

Interview

The selection process had 5 rounds. The first round consisted of BMI check, checked if any scars or tattoos were there and if one had a clear and healthy skin. The second round was a short personal interview followed by an aptitude and English test. Then for the fourth round we had a group discussion where we were given a situation and we had to work as a group, discuss about the situation and come up with a solution. Then we had a final interview with the panel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Andheri) in August 2014.

Interview

People at Jet airways are friendly as such , you can apply online on their website and wait for their call or mail. In the first round they will check your BMI followed by HR round.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

Introduction then group discussion round and one on one interview. Overall it was an amazing experience. What you need is a great patience level. You have to wait for a long time to go through the process.

Interview Questions

• What make up you put on today?
      What was your responsibilities in previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy. Only two rounds plus height and weight for experienced crew. If they really lile you thwy give you a week to shed a few extra kilos. Once you have achieved you will be offered employment. However their process there after is tedius and you need to continuously get after them if you want to join them quickly. Process can even take upto 3-6 months unless you put some pressure through emails and calls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Vadodara) in April 2018.

Interview

First they conduct person interview and then who got select in that they have check their bmi and then they give dates for 3 round which is gd and then they told that you will appear for last and next round which in management round!!! After that you have to give medical test and then If you are successfully fit to fly then u will. Get the job letter

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata).

Interview

Extremely unprofessional, they made candidates wait in long ques in a very poorly ventilated hall which had no fans or AC for hours. The recruiter was least interested in anyone. They waste their own time as well as the candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, family background, why do you want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at jet airways on 8th june 2018 in delhi. There are around 400-500 candidates. The interview was in a auditorium. I don't know on which purpose they judged candidates. They rejected around 95% of the candidates.