Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Updated 3 Jun 2019

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata).

Interview

Had one interview for the post of cabin crew about a year ago ... It was good .... I didn't qualify but still i expected no more ... It was a walk in interview and there were many candidates there for their chance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

I think the interview was held in 3 rounds. I got rejected in the first round. The process was good and efficient. Go early to the interview. The rounds are taken in first come first serve basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at jet airways on 8th june 2018 in delhi. There are around 400-500 candidates. The interview was in a auditorium. I don't know on which purpose they judged candidates. They rejected around 95% of the candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata) in January 2018.

Interview

First is Personal introduction then group discussion then documentary then after medical after that if interviers r selected u then and they are taken interview with vice president of this airlines the the ask some personal interview and if u selected this too interview then u selected

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

Introduction then group discussion round and one on one interview. Overall it was an amazing experience. What you need is a great patience level. You have to wait for a long time to go through the process.

Interview Questions

• What make up you put on today?
      What was your responsibilities in previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata).

Interview

Extremely unprofessional, they made candidates wait in long ques in a very poorly ventilated hall which had no fans or AC for hours. The recruiter was least interested in anyone. They waste their own time as well as the candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, family background, why do you want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy. Only two rounds plus height and weight for experienced crew. If they really lile you thwy give you a week to shed a few extra kilos. Once you have achieved you will be offered employment. However their process there after is tedius and you need to continuously get after them if you want to join them quickly. Process can even take upto 3-6 months unless you put some pressure through emails and calls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Vadodara) in April 2018.

Interview

First they conduct person interview and then who got select in that they have check their bmi and then they give dates for 3 round which is gd and then they told that you will appear for last and next round which in management round!!! After that you have to give medical test and then If you are successfully fit to fly then u will. Get the job letter

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

First round personal interview second was a height weight check but I didn’t pass in the first so I couldn’t do the second check and GD and HR rounds there are total five rounds it is not easy to crack a jet airways interview.