Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

interview was simple. i was attend in bangalore we alreadyvreacged there 9 clock..but the hr team came after 11.30
    first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this .

Customer Services/Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Chennai) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview will be started at sharply 10 am and end with 2 clk pm at the afternoon session. The interview will be well conducted by the experts who are working under airline or airport operations with huge years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose cabin crew?   1 Answer

Ground Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

They asked several questions and an online test of aptitude and they sent a offer letter and training letter
    But they didn't take any personal interview
     They even took money from me nearly up to 20000 and said that the job is confirmed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self ?
      Tell me few sentences on your father ?
      What is the difference between confidence and over confidence ?   4 Answers

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South

Interview

The interview was really good ... I just love the way the questions has asked .... And I am really very much in a hurry to do such a job

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata) in January 2018.

Interview

First is Personal introduction then group discussion then documentary then after medical after that if interviers r selected u then and they are taken interview with vice president of this airlines the the ask some personal interview and if u selected this too interview then u selected

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy. Only two rounds plus height and weight for experienced crew. If they really lile you thwy give you a week to shed a few extra kilos. Once you have achieved you will be offered employment. However their process there after is tedius and you need to continuously get after them if you want to join them quickly. Process can even take upto 3-6 months unless you put some pressure through emails and calls.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

The first stage was face to face with manager
     the second stage was a quiz test on system
    The Third was medical fitness and document verification
    The question were very common just to check the language proficiency of the candidate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the walk in interview on 23rd September 2017.
    I'm sure everyone's aware but I want to give every small detail.
    So you're required to dress as an hostess yourself for the interview.
    I wore a grey pencil skirt and a black shirt with beige heels (one if the interviewers loved my skirt). Although few girls did show up in a formal pant and shirt and some in mini skirts too.
    Most in black skirt, lots of make up and an uptight hairstyle. Me on the other hand had put a light make up and a simple ponytail.
    There was a long, super long queue. All those going I'd suggest that you carry a water bottle and some snacks to munch on because you'll be very hungry and thirsty.
    First you have to stand in a queue to submit your resume and a passport size picture. Once that is done, you are required to be seated until you are called.
    The first round was a one on one interview.
    I cleared the round and then was asked to wait and then my name was called again for a second round which was height and weight check and then you're given a form to fill (carry pen and a board) and sign certain terms and conditions.
    Second round cleared had to wait again and then I was called for the third round which was GD.
    It was a group of 6, each one of us was given a picture and we had to describe our picture to our team members and then after hearing each ones description, we were to put it in a sequence so as to form a well flowing story. It was a pretty fun round.
    I got rejected in this round and only 1 girl was selected who had her next round which was a certain skin test and reading a paragraph in Hindi and English.
    That was it for the day, the people who cleared were called on Monday for new set of rounds which would involve a written test wherein you'd be given a paragraph and some 20 mcqs below that based on the paragraph, something that we've all done in school, this is round is basically to check your English. And there will be more rounds, I'm not aware what though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What do you do? Why cabin crew? What do you know about Cabin crew? what do you know about jet? Tell me about your hobbies in Hindi. Do you have any scars, tattoos etc? What is your eyesight? Show me your nails. Look to your left, right, up, down. Tip : Remember to keep smiling always, that's a must.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in November 2017.

Interview

I gave my interview in Nagpur. They first ask us to submit our resume and a passport size photo. And according to first come first serve basis they called us for the 1st round i.e the HR round. The concerned HR asked me 3 basic question and told me "I will get back to you" which in simple words means you are rejected.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Why Cabin Crew
      3. Duties of Cabin Crew   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bhopal) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a walk in interview
    out of 200 people, only 4 go selected for the final round
    just groom yourself well before you go, the recruiting team was pretty friendly yet disciplined

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourslf.. why do you want to get into this industry etc   Answer Question