Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata) in January 2018.

Interview

First is Personal introduction then group discussion then documentary then after medical after that if interviers r selected u then and they are taken interview with vice president of this airlines the the ask some personal interview and if u selected this too interview then u selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at jet airways on 8th june 2018 in delhi. There are around 400-500 candidates. The interview was in a auditorium. I don't know on which purpose they judged candidates. They rejected around 95% of the candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

I think the interview was held in 3 rounds. I got rejected in the first round. The process was good and efficient. Go early to the interview. The rounds are taken in first come first serve basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in October 2017.

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Andheri) in May 2018.

Interview

They asked me about myself, family background, hobbies, and carrer motive in PI. Then in second round they had asked me some technical questions. Third question, why do u you want to join us and some gk questions. It almost 2&1/2 for the all rounds. I had given this at Courtyard by Marriott, Andheri West. Was good.

Interview Questions

• They asked me several questions like introduce yourself, technical questions and some general knowledge questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in April 2014.

Interview

Technical round involves previous work experience and the detailed knowledge of the work area. Hr round takes place for another 5 mins , in which they were asking about the expected salary and personal profile verification.

Interview Questions

• Relevant experience related to planning   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in April 2018.

Interview

The round starts with screening round then shortlisted candidates will move to the further rounds viz BMI, GD, PI, HR.
     After getting shortlisted you are told to get a medical checkup in a hospital listed on their list.

Interview Questions

• Which life is better, college or school life?   3 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

First round personal interview second was a height weight check but I didn’t pass in the first so I couldn’t do the second check and GD and HR rounds there are total five rounds it is not easy to crack a jet airways interview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about cabin crew?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

I had applied for a walk-in interview at Delhi 26th March 2018.There is no need to go early ( i.e 7 am or 8 am) there is no such thing first come, first serve 1st round was Personality and communication check. I have failed that round, I thought I am underconfident and didn't answer their question appropriately i.e cabin crew oriented.

Just remember the basic things to be calm and relax. speak clearly, confidently, slowly, customer oriented and draw the full sentences at least up to 5 words.