Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in April 2018.

Interview

The round starts with screening round then shortlisted candidates will move to the further rounds viz BMI, GD, PI, HR.
     After getting shortlisted you are told to get a medical checkup in a hospital listed on their list.

Interview Questions

• Which life is better, college or school life?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

I had applied for a walk-in interview at Delhi 26th March 2018.There is no need to go early ( i.e 7 am or 8 am) there is no such thing first come, first serve 1st round was Personality and communication check. I have failed that round, I thought I am underconfident and didn't answer their question appropriately i.e cabin crew oriented.

Just remember the basic things to be calm and relax. speak clearly, confidently, slowly, customer oriented and draw the full sentences at least up to 5 words.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bhopal) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a walk in interview
    out of 200 people, only 4 go selected for the final round
    just groom yourself well before you go, the recruiting team was pretty friendly yet disciplined

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourslf.. why do you want to get into this industry etc   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in January 2017.

Interview

It was an nice experience what I hat got. Interview was very simple and quiet good for me to answer..thanks for glassdoor to give such a opportunity on behalf of my cv

Interview Questions

• what is difference between confident and over confident   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

Took 1 day, Look check, Height Check, BMI check, 1on1 interview, Panel discussion, Why aviation, introduce yourself, why should we choose you? what are your strengths? Make sure that you make it look like you are here to stay, be polite, have a smile, be kind and look presentable, Interviewers were calm, cool and attentive

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      Why Aviation?
      Why should we choose you?   8 Answers

Negotiation

Be polite, have a smile on your face, dont talk too much, use fewer words, have manners, dress perfect, work in a team, don't try to be the leader

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended the interview in Gurgaon in jet airways office, their process is very degrading and insensible. They look at your skin and hands, and even a small spot they reject you. It's totally not respectful. I wouldn't receommed anyone to go there as they have very orthodox views towards the recruitment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

Interview

Tell us about yourself.? What is the role of Cabin crew.? And why you want to join Jet airways ..?They check your nails grooming personality Make sure you have well grooming persoanlity and communication skills ...and good eye contact....

Interview Questions

• They ask you introduce yourself ....first thk what you know what Cabin crew...   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Very good experience
    they just ur fluency in English
    personal introduction
    and why aviation
    and about ur last studies
    is it matching with cabin crew profile or not
    if doesnt then why aviation as u hv done this and that... blah blah...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in February 2017.

Interview

one on one interview, followed by grooming check in round 2, if lucky then proceed to 3rd round of group discussion, 4 th round.. lengthy interview with panel of interviewers.. senior HR's and Senior crew members. if you pass this.. congratulations.. selected for training.. given that you pass all the medical tests they ask you to do.

Interview Questions

• Why cabin crew ?
      introduction
      tell us a time you handled conflict ?
      how would you handle irate passenger on board ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 4 interviewer in hall all were very co-operative and friendly in nature. First you have to submit your resume and then they will call your name for 1st round when you clear 1st round then Grooming, GD and personal interview by HR. If you clear all round then you are selected.