Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Updated 3 Jun 2019

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Hyderabad) in April 2017.

Interview

I had an walk in interview . She asked me 2 questions and said we will back to you .
    Remember looking model is not an airline requirment . But how you exprese your self thats important.

Interview Questions

• 1.describe yourself
      2. Why cabin crew   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

6 rounds in all but guys never trust jet airways..they always make their applicants disheartened by rejecting them for useless reasons and they are very very very strict but u can easily manage to clear rounds if u have good communication and grooming , i managed to clear 4 rounds which had first round as intro round with some mainstream questions and then BMI test and then Group discussion and after that H.R interview which lasted for 20 minutes, it was just casual talk with normal questions about u and why shud we hire u etc....then my last selection round was dissapointment ...they gave me a reason that wasnt even required for a cabin crew requirements..cant tell u a reason but it was a stupid one and a lame reason...they have a critirea actually to take more girls and less boys..

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Fort Kochi).

Interview

I went for the Interview last week.At first they asked me to introduce ur self.Afr tat if they found it pleasing.2. round that is some usual questions like why do u want to join in aviation field etc.
    Then3. Round here they checked my skin .. tattoos etc.Then asked me to speak few lines in Hindi.Aftr that asked r u fluent in malayalam.

Then told will inform u after 7 days.
    Mam was soo good ,ie the interviewer.She made the interview look so easy that i never got nervous.So pleased with the interviewer and the interview.Hopefully waiting for their result soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

There were several rounds, grooming, group discussion, aptitude test, etc. They check your height, weight, overall appearance, dressing,etc. The staff and interviewers were really friendly and it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

First round introduction. Second they check height and weight. Then group discussion round. Then personal interview with channel. If u will clear all the rounds then I can be air hostess.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to become a cabin crew   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was a Wage drama,they conducted an interview.wil call you on the priority and will ask you why jet airways.why cabincrew. Without any other question they wil tel you.if selected we will mail you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata) in February 2017.

Interview

I went for the interview in kolkata in february 2017.The first round was the grooming round where they will check your height and bmi.If you pass that stage,then the next stage is preliminary interview with a HR.In this round they ask you one or two such as "Why Cabin Crew" etc.I was rejected in this round as after finishing the interview they told me that they will call back in 7 days and this means that you didn't qualify for the next round i.e.Group discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

it took 2 days. 1st day we had till GD since we cleared that round we were called again after a week for the Management and final round.it was good...i think they take whoever they want does'nt matter if good or bad, but if good tho sure they will take you. i had pimples but they took me , i got through till management round, but got rejected because i could'nt read the hindi script and started getting nervous not able to answer the questions carefully. i think confidence matters .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

it was long and hectic day 1st of all there was lot of crowd almost 250-300 people i arrived there at 12.00 clock and waited there for 3.30 hrs just to get inside and around at4 pm. the interview started

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati) in August 2017.

Interview

Job Searching
    Steps in the Job Interview Process
    Flip
    Pin
    By Alison Doyle
    Updated January 27, 2017
    It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires.

Here's an overview of each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.